The Restaurant - In the Middle of Nowhere

It was 9 p.m. in the night when all of his energy was drained. He was so starved that he could eat a whole horse alive and won't stop, even to take the burp. Finally, he stopped at the nearest restaurant to eat anything termed as food and find the mechanic. He parked his truck near the restaurant beside the road.

It was a moonless night overwhelmed by a strong, powerful wind that howled around in such a maniacal way that a ravenous, famished hunter searched for its prey. The tenebrous night was so dark it made it very difficult to see anything clearly or explicitly.

The atmosphere around the restaurant was unsettlingly eerie as it was located in the middle of an untamed jungle. The uncanny, unurbanized look of the restaurant was making the situation even worse. It was built around 1970, as depicted on the restaurant board. The unconventional view of the structure made Richard's nerve down. He felt uncomfortable about the restaurant, but there wasn't any other option available. The next possible restaurant was located approximately 150 miles away and near the City' s-B intersection highway.

At the restaurant, he met a weird-looking waiter to whom Richard first asked a direction for City-B. This was the first time he was travelling to that city-B. The waiter guided him in an exceptionally detailed manner, and Richard also inquired the waiter about a mechanic to fix his truck.

Fortunately, Richard found the mechanic near the restaurant with the help of the waiter. The mechanic was an eminently talkative man, so Richard started a pointless conversation with him to keep him accompanied while he was busy repairing the truck.