Backstory - An old lady

A century ago, there was an abandoned house which was located near the lake below the mountain in the middle of the dense jungle.

The place was famous for its uniqueness and remarkable beauty. It was filled with the different kinds of vegetation, lushly flowers, and plants grown in that particular area only accompanied by the grassy land.

But every beauty has the flow, so this one has no exception. The house was considered haunted by the villagers. It belonged to a lady who was considered a witch by the locals.

She was a ruthless lady who was involved in witchcraft practice, especially on children & teenagers.

It was the darkest night of the year when she was trying to perform the deadliest act. She was trying to sacrifice the ten young children to her deity Moartevild & Viaţăviled, to gain eternal life. She abducted all ten children from the nearest village.

When villagers came to know about her plan, they decided to kill the witch and save the children.

On the same dark night, she was in the middle of her final act when all the village people started gathering around her house. They took the witch out of her house by dragging her. They put her in the woodpile and lit the fire.