Blood Run Cold

Davis was still bearing a silver ring, which was shaped like a Marțolea. Furthermore, The old lady was attempting to summon Marțolea by calling his name. She was repeatedly calling the same thing in a dull paced low sound and asking Davis to return what he stole from her.

Davis was in a deep intense shock after perceiving the old lady. He was shivering, shaking and rambling in fear even though he defied the presence of the supernatural entity, but now he could explicitly see her with his naked eyes.

The old lady was slowly, sluggishly slithering towards Davis. The weeping, crying and groaning voice coming from the lady's mouth was making Davis sick. At last, she screamed in an ear-splitting sound, which caused Davis to fell to the ground.

The unconscious Davis was lying on the ground for a couple of seconds, and when he finally roused up from his sleep, he felt something heavy on his chest. He was feeling so heavy that he was struggling for breath. Davis was trying to stand up, but his body wasn't moving like he lost control over his muscles. Even though he diverted all of his energy towards its muscle, he couldn't move an inch.

There was an old chandelier hanging from the ceiling in which the perception of an old lady sitting on Davis's chest was reflected clearly. He saw the lady sitting on his chest. She paralyzed Davis like a Hydra paralyzed its prey before eating it. Poor Pessimistic Davis lost all of his hope. The game which she had been playing with Davis the whole night had come to a deadly conclusion.

Eventually, she slowly and steadily removed Davis's skin as she loved to eat raw meat without the skin. She tore out all of Davis's skin with her big cassowary claws like nails of her hands. Davis was suffering from the unbearable pain that couldn't be possible to narrate with the words. Unfortunate, Davis couldn't even move his mouth to scream to alleviate or release some pain as the monstrous witch lady paralyzed not only his body but all of his organs too. After removing all of Davis's skin, the old lady started eating him alive like Blarina brevicauda, the northern short-tailed shrew, who first paralyzed its prey then eats it alive. The long night game was over, and there wasn't anything left, except for the bones.

She took the silver ring and vanished in the thin air.