Holland and Search for the Answers

While driving to the city, Holland realized that he forgot something before leaving the house but couldn't figure out what it was?

When Holland left his house, he forgot to take the golden ring with him. The same ring which he found in his backyard when he was partying with his friends a week ago.

Now he figured it out, but it was too late. He couldn't go back for the ring as he almost reached the city.

Holland went to the city to hire a special detective to work on this case. He paid a very hefty amount of money to that detective to start the investigation immediately.

He hired a well-known detective, Ken, who famous for solving the most difficult cases.

They started with Davis' house but found nothing but the failure except for ashes lying on the ground. They were puzzled by seeing those ashes in the house. It was an unusual thing but not a big clue for the case, but anyhow he took the sample.

The next day, they went to a location where Richard died. They still didn't find any clue except for the ashes. Detective Ken took a sample of the ashes and send both to the laboratory for testing.

Ken was reading a test of the ashes that came from the laboratory this morning in his office. He found that both the ashes sample are exactly the same. The report didn't contain any other information, as ashes did not have the DNA.

The case was closed as there wasn't enough evidence to create any theory and proof anything about the murder.

Disheartened, Holland left the city the next day to return to his house.

Holland was returning from the city. He wondered about his friend's murder and thinking that there must be some connection between those two dead. On the way back, he stopped at the town near to his house. Suddenly he remembered that he had invited some of the folks from this town to his party a week ago, but nobody came. He wondered why those people from the town avoided his party. He decided to found out the reason. He parked his car at the entrance of the village and went inside. The town was filled with small houses, broken roads and other small problems.

Holland went to the village's chief house, Augusta. He was the oldest and wisest man who spent all of his life in the town. He knows almost everything about the town and its surrounding areas.

Holland asked Augusta the old man about his absence from the party.

Augusta said you made a big mistake by building a house on a burial ground where our ancestors burned the evil witch a century ago.

Holland was in shock after hearing about his house. He wondered why this man is talking ridiculous about his house. He didn't interrupt him and let him continue his tale.

Holland said, a witch?

Augusta said in a coughing voice, yes, a witch, terrible and cruel lady. She used to abduct the children from the village to perform the horrible ritual on them. She gave the sacrifice of those children to her evil deity Moartevild & Viaţăvile.

When our ancestors find out her true intention, they went to the house and burned her alive.