Chapter 24

We broke the kiss after a long minute, gasping for air briefly before the urge to kiss again had us crashing our lips back together roughly.

Jimin POV

"Mmm~... f*ck... your lips... are so... ahh soft," Jungkook groaned in between kisses. I hummed in acknowledgement as I cupped his cheek gently, my head tilting to the other side to find a better angle. "It's like I'm... making out with a... marshmallow."

"Is the commentary really necessary?" I questioned as I pulled back with a quirked eyebrow.

"Sorry..." he mumbled as he swiftly closed the gap again, my eyes fluttering shut as I smiled into the kiss.

While we were busy sucking face, the sound of the door opening made us pull back quickly. To my surprise, all my friends were standing in the doorway with wide eyes as Jungkook and I froze centimeters away from each other.

"I told you they would be making out!" Tae yelled cheekily. "Pay up, hyung!" he demanded as he held out his left hand.

"Yah! I told you I wasn't making any bets," Namjoon hyung squeaked with flushed cheeks, shoving Tae's hand back down hurriedly.

"Yoongle bear! Hyung promised me that money," Tae whined as he clung to his boyfriend's bicep.

"Aww, Yoongle bear? That's so cute!" Jin hyung cooed as he pinched Yoongi hyung's right cheek.

"I've told you a thousand times already, NOT to call me that when we're in PUBLIC!" Yoongi hyung shouted angrily. Tae just pouted at him cutely as he gave him puppy dog eyes, which were clearly Yoongi hyung's ultimate weakness. "And you'd better pay up Namjoon-ah! A deal's a deal," he exclaimed as he nudged the taller male in the shoulder. I giggled at their banter as Jungkook scampered off the bed and stood on my left, facing the others.

"Don't worry, we were just stopping by to say goodnight and make sure you were okay, Jimin-ssi," Namjoon hyung stated with a grin.

"Thanks hyung," I replied as I gave them a small smile.

"We'll be sure to stop by tomorrow, so you two can get back to... handling your business," Taehyung added with a wink as I blushed furiously.

"Oh be quiet, Tae!" I ordered as I puffed out my cheeks.

"Wait we're leaving already?! But we just got here..." Jin hyung pouted.

"They need their privacy, babe," Namjoon hyung said as he rubbed his husband's back in a soothing manner.

"Yeah. And besides we'll be back tomorrow," Yoongi hyung remarked with a shrug.

"But if I'm not here, who's going to take care of my Jimin-ah?!" the eldest asked worriedly.

"He's got me..."

My head jerked towards the man next to me when I heard him suddenly speak up. And it was clear that I wasn't the only one surprised, because everyone else turned their attention to my informant with wide eyes. They stood there as they looked between the two of us curiously, nobody saying a single word. My informant cleared his throat as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'll take good care of him," Jungkook insisted as he glanced back at me briefly before reaching down and taking my hand in his.

"You'd better. That's my Chim Chim you're talking about!" Jin hyung butt in with a challenging glare.

"Aish..." I mumbled in embarrassment while Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm sure he will. I mean you guys saw how much he was freaking out earlier!" Tae snickered.