Bonus Chapter #1- JK POVS

A/N: This first bonus chapter is dedicated to providing you with three moments from the story where you might have wondered: 'What was going through Jungkook's mind right then?' or 'What was Jungkook up to while Jimin was doing that?' So I thought it would be fun to choose a few parts and write them from Jungkook's perspective (with some author POV sprinkled in) I hope you enjoy...

XXXXXXXX

First Kiss

Jungkook POV

I took another sip of my wine as I stared at the detective in front of me, his luscious lips moving as he talked about the case. To be honest... I wasn't listening to a single word Jimin was saying, my eyes too focused on the way he shaped his mouth and the cute way he pouted them each time he voiced his frustration. It also didn't help that we were both drinking Bokbunja-ju, so the dark liquid had began to stain his lips red. Now I could clearly visualize what Jimin would look like with lipstick on and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a good look for him.

My head was beginning to get fuzzy, the alcohol finally starting to get to me. Everything he said was funny and anything he did looked super adorable. Although to be fair, I usually think that he's super adorable. Even though he was a kick ass detective who could beat up three people on his own, I would still describe him as 'cute'. Not in a belittling way (no pun intended), but in a 'he's totally hot, I think he looks adorable when he gets mad, I secretly want you to punish me' kind of way.

'Wait! W-what am I even saying?! F*ck am I totally drunk!' I thought to myself as I chuckled at my weird thoughts.

"I think you've had enough to drink..." Jimin remarked with a skeptical gaze, his small hand reaching out towards me.

If I had been completely sober I would've moved my glass out of his reach, but my semi-drunk brain was too busy gushing at the size of his hands to realize what was happening. Before I could even blink he had taken my drink out of my hands swiftly.

"What are you talking about?! I feel FANTASTIC!" I replied with a pout, trying desperately to get my wine back.

In my mind I didn't want him to take it because I was worried that he would tell me to go to bed. Not that I wasn't already tired by now, but because I wanted to spend more time with him. Deep down I was actually really happy that he had offered to have a drink with me like this. Before I had even knocked on his door earlier tonight, I was laying in the guest bedroom trying to think of an excuse to go see him. When I visited his room a while ago he had been buried in a stack of paperwork, but decided to set that aside to have a drink with me.

"No, I think we've both had plenty," he giggled as he set it down behind him on a small side table. "Here why don't you drink some water instead."

I watched as he stood up to go into the kitchen, my eyes automatically lowering with a mind of their own. They focused on his small waist before staring at the way his hips swayed ever so enticingly and then traveling down even further to take in how perfectly those d*mn shorts hugged his ass. A few seconds later Jimin came back over to me with a couple of glasses of water, holding one out to me as he sat back down.

"Fine..." I muttered, my heart skipping a beat when I accidentally grazed his hand.

"We can just watch some TV until you start to feel sleepy," he proposed as he switched on the huge flat screen television.

My ears perked up at that and I felt an odd tingle in my stomach when I noticed that he had sat a little closer to me. As we sat there drinking our water, I found myself unable to focus on the late night show he had turned on. I kept sneaking glances at him to see his facial expressions, loving his adorable little reactions to the jokes they were making. Seeing his beautiful smile made me think back to how hurt and angry he looked earlier when I had told him that I instigated the fight. The last thing I wanted to do was make him look like that, especially when he misunderstood my intentions. I don't even know how long I was staring at him before I heard him speak up next to me.