twenty-nine.!

dave's pov

pacing the dull hotel room of the hyatt house hotel my mind raced a mile a minute.

i couldn't believe that i really went to ari house and confessed my love for her.

hood niggas don't do that bull shit.

she making me a whole simp.

i couldn't stop visualizing her face as i told her i was leaving to lousiana. all i could remember were her big dark brown eyes staring back at me with tearing pouring out of them as i talked to her.

but it's crazy when i leave i see that nigga bagg.

at least if she was gone move on, she could've upgraded.

no homo shit.

maybe it's best if ari stayed in chicago and i continue my journey to lousiana.

why am i doin this to myself.

the iphone opening ringtone blasting through the hotel room signaling that i was getting an incoming call.

taking the phone off the bed that displayed an all white theme, i looked at the caller id realizing it was my momma.

"hello?" i questioned answering the phone.

"son son, did you go to that ariel house?"

"momma it's ari and yes i did. i don't know if she's going to meet me at the airport or not." i sighed looking down at the carpet.

"well if she does i don't mind welcoming her into the family and if she don't maybe it just wasn't meant to be."

"but momma i'm so in love with this girl."

"if you don't get yo simp ass on somewhere. there's other fish in the sea and maybe y'all didn't't work out now but maybe in the future." i nodded agreeing with her knowing damn well she can't see me.

"yea i understand what you saying ma."

"well i didn't call you to talk about ariel, kairi wanted to talk to you so she about to call you on her lil dirty ass iPad."

"momma it's ar-"

hearing the phone disconnect, i chuckled on how crazy that old lady is.

maybe my momma gotta point.

i guess we'll see at the germ infested airport.

ari's pov

"girl i don't want you to go to that airport and get on that plane and regret every single decision you make because of that patchy beard ass nigga." caresha stated as we sat on face time.

she's only one i told about the whole dave arriving at my house fiesta and even though me and my little sister don't got the best relationship right now, i know she ain't gon go out and tell my business.