fifteen.!

ari's pov

putting my house keys on the side table next to the front door my phone started to blow up.

after hanging out with lil baby a.k.a domonique i can honestly say it was the most fun i've had with someone who didn't know my enemies.

i pulled my phone out my back pocket as notifications continued to be send to me.

once i unlocked it everything was from instagram. i was tagged in a picture and a video.

a picture with me and domonique and the video with me and asian fighting. i honestly don't have time for this bull shit.

me and domonique wasn't on nothing. he has a whole girlfriends who about to have his baby. i think her name was jayden, jammie? ion know.

"yo sis me and jt got this club appearance. you coming?" caresha asked me walking down the stairs looking like she finna get pregnant tonight.

"nah i'm gonna stay home and catch on my tv show."

"eww you finna watch that 70's show shit. old soul ass." i couldn't do nothing but laugh going into the kitchen about to get my snack ready for this marathon.

grabbing my swedish fish, sour cream and onion chips and chips ahoy cookies from the top shelf i was ready for the night.

once i was about the walk upstairs to my room i heard a knock on the door.

growling i sat all my snack on the couch before going to open the door. i tried looking in the peep hole to see who it was but their hand was covering it.

finally i opened the door and there stood dave who looked kind of angry.

"what's up shorty what's on yo mind."

"so you with that nigga baby now huh?"

"and if i was so what."

"so just like that he got it easy huh? ari i'm fucking waiting on yo ass and all he gotta do is walk through the mall and you popping yo pussy." with every word his voice became louder.

"dave his ass got a whole girlfriend and about to have a whole baby nigga." i rolled my eyes walking back into the house leaving the door open.

damn a bitch can never relax for one day.

"yo ass gon get enough of walking away from me because i'm finna beat yo ass."

turn around from getting my snacks, there was literally no space between the two of us.

"you gon pop that pussy on that nigga when you suppose to be popping for a real nigga huh?" he tried to step closer to me even though his big body ass couldn't go no further.

"i can pop it on who ever i want, it's mine"

in a swift movement his hand was around my neck making me look him in his eyes. they were full of lust, passion and anger.