twenty-five.!

ari's pov

we sat in pure silence. 

my baby sister never been no killa, she was always the good girl until she was about 17. 

i'm pretty sure she never even held a gun.

we stared at each other in the eyes and i could tell your was in the verge of crying.

slowing walking towards her, i grabbed her in one swift movement hold her tight.

"it's okay, you did the right thing." i stated kissing her head repeatedly.

resha may be grown but she'll always be my baby and even though we don't kick it like we use to i know she got my back and i got hers.

we stood there while i stared at the two body displayed on my embossed wood planked floors.

i'm still a little worried since dave hasn't arrived at my house of death yet.

soon caresha let me go and went up the stairs towards her room. 

hearing my ringtone fro the kitchen i went and grabbed it noticing it was a call from the county.

"hello?" i questioned.

"baby it's me, they got me in here for questioning. what the fuck did you do baby because i know i didn't do shit."

"what are they questioning you for?"

"the murder of micheal williams."

***

i quickly jumped out of my lambo truck that sat in the parking lot of the jail before walking in. 

it smells like straight onions in this bitch, i know y'all inmate or been in here for like 2 days but damn.

"hi i'm here to discharge david bewster." i stated when i walked up to the receptionist desk.

"he won't be getting discharged for another 3 hours ma'am." she stated popping her gum.

"is there any way he could be discharged earlier than that."

she started typing on the keyboard of the computer before looking back at me.

"no."  rolling my eyes i went left the building before going back to my truck and jumping in.

i guess i'll be sitting here for another three hours then.

i sat there in deep thought thinking about how did this all of sudden become my life. i remember when i was good and okay with dave and michael wanted to show up.

dave has always treated me amazing and all this time i was waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend and he finally did. 

i asked him not to move to new york because i was pregnant with his baby and i was so in love with him and emotional that i didn't that i was being a big ass crybaby.