twenty.!

ari's pov

dave closed the passenger door after making sure i was fully in the car. soon he strapped kairi in her car seat and then we was out.

we are currently running a little late to my doctor's appointment. after all that emotional stuff we cried, hugged and kiss and it made us late.

but this had me thinking. am i basically trapping dave?

these few days without him made me think a little bit. of course i don't want him to leave and i want him to be here for our baby but i don't want it to seem like i'm controlling him.

i haven't even met shorty momma and here i am controlling him like i'm his momma.

damn my chicago accent just came the fuck out with that one.

"ari that's you sister." i heard kairi say from the back set. i turned around a little bit to see her pointing at the radio.

"dave turn it up." i don't remember her telling me she had a interview today, i mean i'm like her co-manager i basically know everything.

once dave turned up the radio all you heard was act up.

my eyes grew big. yea my sister do shows and interviews but her shit has never been the radio. she works hard as hell and she finally achieving something.

i instantly pulled out my phone to call miami but before i could she was already facetiming me.

"bitch do you hear this shit!" she yelled through the phone with act up blasting through her jeep.

"yes bitch that's why i was finna call yo dumb ass." we both started dancing to the song before dave turn it off.

"we not finna do this, kairi already tryna be like yo ass i don't have time for her tryna be a city girl." me and miami laughed at his 'daddyness'

"okay my lovely sister i'll call you later i gotta meet jt at the studio to record the rest of this girl code album."

"okay i love you." i said making kissy noises at the phone before she hung up in my face.

she so damn rude.

"i bet you sister want to look like me!" kairi yelled jumping her in her seat.

all i did was look over at dave with a  little smile.

micheal's pov

bro all i'm gon say is outta jail pussy is the best pussy. shorty was through that ass back onna nigga and i put that ass straight to sleep.

i don't even know how we got to this point.

one minutes she was picking me up from jail and talking about how ari and her are still close and shit and then she was sucking my shit.

i honestly didn't want to know what the pussy felt like because nigga it's asian that bitch probably had std by now but shit you only live one right.