thirty.!

ari's pov

6 months later

"honestly, i can't believe we really pulled this shit off." jayda stated as we both clasped on the white leather couch that sat in the center of our new boutique.

looking around you could see all the clothes neatly hung on hangers and shoes neatly placed on their assigned shelf.

we even had a whole entire nail salon in this bitch and i could honestly say i'm in love.

"at least we were finished before the grand opening tomorrow." i said with a shrug taking my phone out of my pocket.

"yea and we really had to do this shit ourselves. like where the fuck is baby and bagg?"

"probably trying their hardest to avoid us, i mean we've been working them niggas out all week and i'm not just talking about the boutique if you know what i mean."

"bitch, if you don't yo horny freaky ass on somewhere." laughing we both stayed put in our current position looking at the perfect project we did ourselves.

lemme catch y'all up because i know y'all mother fuckas probably confused.

after 2 months of dave leaving for lousiana, me and the whole gang decided we were going to move to atlanta like i planned 8 months ago never got around to do it.

tae decided to stay back since all his work was basically in chicago, but i needed a whole new scene because chicago wasn't it them last months i was living there.

me and herb have been really close since we both decided to move to atlanta because we both knew the long distance co-parenting wasn't going to work and like he said, he'll support me and every decision i make.

as for me and demario, i wouldn't say we're together but if he out here fucking another bitch i guess it's time to put some sugar in that gas tank of his lambo truck because niggas ain't finna play me this time around.

dave and i have access to communicate with each other, but we just don't. honestly it would be just awkward but from the looks of his instagram posts it looks like him and kairi are living their best life in that hot ass weather.

"bitch why tae just text me and told me he might not make it tomorrow."

"what the fuck he mean by that?" scrunch up my face, i could tell jayda already knew i was finna have a full blown attitude.

"ummm i think he means he won't be able to make it tomorrow?"

okay now this bitch talking to me like i'm some dumb hoe.

"i'll call that highlighter later." i stated looking at my phone at read 3:38. "in the mean time, i believe the day care i waiting for me to pick up papa. so i'll see you later?"

jayda nodded as i stood up from the comfy couch before grabbing my PINK sweater then walking out of our boutique to my blacked out range rover.

from the looks of it i could tell today was going to be a very eventful day because even though we have the boutique up and ready to be opened tomorrow it's still other shit to do.