seven.!

dave's pov
"i love it when you call me big papa!" ya know i had to listen to my smalls on my way to ari fine ass house. she thought she was grown or sum clapping ha shit on live. knowing i will fuck her up.

okay maybe she don't know that buts besides the point. i'm gon claim what's mine sooner or later and i just chose sooner.

i need a plan though. do i just walk in? do i knock? ha ass probably got a key under the mat. she'll do some white shit like that.

before i knew it i was outside of her house. i got out my royce locking it up walking up to her door.

i knocked. my ass not tryna go to jail it's to many people in this bitch. at least i think. i don't head no music. the party en-

"who are you?" i looked up and there was tae i think his name is. his ass was high based on his low red eyes.

"dave. i came to talk to ari." he looked at me up and down before letting me in. i walked further in the house and asian was just laying on the floor
unconscious while ari ass was just sitting on the stairs like there's not a body on the floor.

 damn what happened to the onesies?

"what the fuck are you doing here. you stalking me now?" she said with so much hatred in her eyes. fuck i do to her.

"ari it's a body on the floor." she rolled her eyes. "she ain't dead she fine."

"what the happened? y'all got in a fight?" i started examining asian face. lip busted, eye close to being a black eye and just scratches all over.

"yea you care about her right? since you fucked her right? yo lil side bitch? yo lil sloppy seconds right." every sentence she got closer to me. now she all up in my face.

"ari why do you even care huh? you ain't my bitch?"

"i care because this shit feel like a set up. why would she want me to quote on quote fuck wit you and whole time y'all fucking?" she shouted in my face.

"who the fuck said we was fucking?"

"i was wearing her clothes david. out of your god damn closet." i'm still tryna figure out why the fuck do she care. i know a nigga fine and all but she haven't even had the dick yet and she already acting like she dicknotized.

"okay maybe i should break this done for you because you taking all this shit out of proportion." she raised her eyebrows signaling to continue. "maybe you should think that maybe i have asian clothes because me and clarence live together and ya know they used to fuck and when we moved his shit got mixed wit my shit and my shit got mixed wit his shit." got ha ass.

"yea ight david." she walked up the stairs i'm guessing to her room so my horny ass followed her. i made to her room and she was sitting there on her bed staring at the wall. ha ass drunk for real ghee.

"ugh i feel so stupid!" she shouted putting her hands over her face. i mean she should she tried to accuse me of something i didn't do and she beat her best friend ass over it. on top of that i thought she was finna beat my ass.

"it's no need to feel stupid ma. it ain't that deep." i sat at the foot of bed looking over at her. "i just think you shouldn't be mad because i ain't yo nigga so why does it matter."

"i'm just so sick and tired of niggas treating me like a queen one minute then i find out they fucking with asian." damn. asian a hoe. didn't see that coming. okay. how do i respond to that.

"what do you mean fucking with asian." ari gave me the 'really nigga' face. what i'm tryna make her spill the tea.

"okay for example my baby daddy. herb. i had my little happy family. we had a healthy baby. talking about even getting married and moving to atlanta or new york. whole time he was fucking my best friend." her voice cracked as she played wit her broken nails. i need to get lil mama right . okay dave focus.

"so why her ass still you bestie."

"we've been through so much shit together. shit that's so crazy i can't even speak on it right now." she chuckled looking up at me in the eyes. "and when you brought me them clothes. i just felt like.....a second choice"

"okay so you finally admitted that i treat you like a queen?"

"nigga that's what you got from that? i've only known yo ass for a day so you don't count." i'm honestly hurt. i thought i was doing something correctly wit ha ass.

"ari. i think you and asian need some time apart. make me yo best friend. i'll do some girl shit wit you." she smiled real big. oh shit. shouldn't have said that. "even go to a male strip club wit me?"

"okay ma you pushing it. i like ass in my face not dicks. but besides that. i'll take you to get you and kairi nails done, shopping whatever you want."

"i think we'll be good friends dave east." she said with a smile. i love her smile so much. it make my wanna kiss all over her face so she can smile some more.

"how you my new best friend and you dint listen to my music and you wasn't saying that shit when you was cursing me out not to long ago." i rolled my neck smacking her thigh. "cause i was mad at you but i'm straight."

"okay now we have bigger issues, there's literally a body in your house."

"she'll wake up."

____________________________________
comments on the characters

ari

dave

asian

tae

don't forget to vote. let my get on with my old soul ass. ✌🏽