twenty-six.!

ari's pov

it's been 4 weeks since the whole michael and ariel incident and things haven't really been happening.

i believe me and caresha relationship is getting back in tack since we kind of fell off even before the whole thing. i was still kind of mad that she left me in the hospital to suffer but i mean forgive but never forget.

as for me and dave. we're taking sometime apart because i felt like i was dragging him into shit that didn't involve him and it was making our relationship worst.

when we got home the day he got arrested, the bodies were gone and we got in a whole argument because he figured that the police came got the bodies or something but whole time caresha had some people to come clean that shit up.

as of right now i haven't talked to dave since that day since i felt like he didn't trust me and i was already going through shit and now i don't have my number one person by my side.

besides yoshon.

he official moved to new york and i only know this because he stays on live and tae tells me everything.

i'm still in my feeling about him too not staying at the hospital too but hey it doesn't matter anymore, i'm okay and that's all that matters.

me and dream are currently at the nail shop getting these dogs done since i haven't really pampered myself since i've been out the hospital.

"so how are you and clarence doing?" i questioned looking over at her.

"he's been a little on the edge and so have i, you know with him moving back to new york this week and shit." nodding i looked down at my white toes.

"i mean y'all just going to have to do the long distance relationship shit."

"i guess so but we decided when he have time and we're not working we'll visit each other so our love will never fade."

"so y'all in love now?" she chuckled before nodding at my question.

we sat in comfortable silence before our phones starting alerting us off the chain.

what could to be now?

have i mentioned that i've been on the shaderoom almost once a week ever since me and dave separated.

and me being the mature bitch i am i just ignore the slick remarks he says because in my opinion that's just him acting like a bitch.

"looks like your little boy toy was on live again." dream stated with a little laugh.

"he need to hop off my dick because i'm not worried about his ass, the fuck he worried about me for. he broke things off with me so he shouldn't be saying shit."

shrugging i put my phone back in my back pocket while i waited for my nail tech to finish my white toes.

niggas real life be bitch made.