ten.!

ari's pov

"nigga you a whole bitch. your mad because somebody that ain't yours no more is at my house. nigga get the fuck on." my eyes shoot open from the sound of dave's loud husky voice.

i looked around at my surround to see that i'm on dave's couch. what the fuck happened last night.

yoshon was sleep on the floor and herb is at the door. what the fuck do he want now.

"what do you want herbert." i asked standing next to dave staring at herb in the eyes.

"why are you always at this nigga house. with my son."

"why do you always have a bitch at yo house with my son. the world may never know." he rolled his eyes like a lil bitch. "why are you even on his doorstep to start shit. it's 3:30 in the morning and my son is sleep what the fuck do you want."

"i don't think this is a safe place for my son."

"nigga do you think i would put my son in danger. you the one putting him in danger with a bitch i don't even know, never even met, don't even know her fucking name. for all i know she a fucking rapist." i said ranting starting to get irritated.

i need a new baby daddy.

"nigga i think it time for you to go." dave said pushing herb out the doorway slamming the door in his face. "how did you deal with that nigga while y'all was together."

i shrugged my shoulders and walking back to the couch, but kairi was laying in my spot. she's so cute and adorable. i want a daughter.

i picked her up laying down laying her on my tummy while i laid there brushing her curly hair out her face.

"i love how you treat my daughter like one of yours." i looked up dave who was looking down at me while i just smiled.

"you treat my son good why i can't treat your daughter good?"

"okay pookie get some sleep we got a big day a head of us tomorrow."

"you mean today?"

"nigga shut up."
***

"bitch tell me why this nigga made a song about you." dream said over the phone while i cook breakfast.

"who?"

"bitch who else. dave ass can barely rap wit his patchy beard ass. broke ass nigga."

"you lucky i got respect for women and only call them bitches when i'm alone." dave said walking into the kitchen.

"okay bitch back to the song. what's the name of this funk ass song."

"my baby, baby sum like that ion know. you need to control that high yellow ass nigga before yo man beat his ass." i shook my head going to youtube to listen to the song.

it's always some bull shit.