thirteen.!

ari's pov

i looked out the window of dave's roll royce on our way to drop me off at home.

we've decided that a relationship would work out for us if we didn't spend time with each other. kids now a days don't have time to miss their partner that's why shit don't work out between them.

me and dave don't want to be like them at all.

i know y'all probably confused. right before we left his lil jungle spot he asked me to be his girl.

me being me i said no. only because i feel like we're moving to fast, we're always together i want to miss him and missing him is going to make our relationship so much better. okay?

"you know i love you right. on some friendly shit tho." dave said look at me then back at the road.

"i love you too dave. trust me it's going to be a time for us, and once that time come we're gonna be that cliché instagram couple."

"dressing a like and shit, i can get use to that shit. plus i don't want nothing to change between us. i want us to do it right."

i nodded agreeing with him looking back out the window noticing we're close to me and miami house.

"we gon work out pookie i promise." he said grabbing my hand bring it to his lips to place a little peck on the back of it.

we continue to ride in comfortable silence as make love by chris brown played in the background.

the radio would play chris brown when obviously have some sexual tense between us. damn you chris brown.

next thing i know we're in front of my light up house. i looked over at dave as he started wiggling his thick eyebrows up and down.

"you a damn goofy." i said hitting him in his shoulder.

all he could do is laugh and just stared at me. i hate when he do that because i feel like he can see right through my insecurities.

"can i get my kiss before you go?"

"friends don't kiss baby."

"who said we just friends. i tryna be on some fifty shades of black type shit." he said with a smirk.

"don't you mean fifty shades of grey."

"no pookie, fifty shades of black. with marlon wayne. you know what come on let's go watch it". he reached for his door handle until i stopped him.

"no i'm suppose to miss you so imma get out, your gonna drive home and text me goodnight then we're gonna have a good night sleep."

"but i wanna rub on yo booty before i go to sleep." i couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. "you think i'm joking, i like that bootlicious bubble gum."

"bye dave." i kissed his cheek then quickly got out the car before he can try and say something to make me stay in the car.