four.!

ari's pov

while i was sleeping i felt a tiny little hand hit my face. i opened my eyes and there sat this beautiful little girl. she was so cute all i wanted to do was squeeze her little cheeks.

 she was so cute all i wanted to do was squeeze her little cheeks

"excuse me. me name kiari.'" she smiled.

"well hi kiari my name is ari. what are you doing up so early!"

"my daddy didn't feed me night." oh shit i forgot i was over dave's house. i looked over and there he was knocked the fuck out like he work a 9 to 5.

"well kiari lead me to the kitchen.'" she nodded getting off me and taking my hand. i grabbed my phone from his nightstand. it's 3:42 in the morning. lil mama must have been really hungry.

she led me downstairs to this beautiful kitchen. i picked her up and sat her on the island.

"okay kiari what you want

"okay kiari what you want." she started tapping her chin like she was thinking. "cookie." she shouted.

" i'm sorry mama but you can't have any cookies it's to late and the more junk you eat your teeth will look ugly and we don't want your pretty teeth to be ugly do me." she shook her head no and started smiling at me. "how about i make you some chicken nuggets."

"with some fries?" she raised her eyebrow. "anything you want mamas."

dave's pov

honestly i don't remember what the fuck happened last night all i know is somebody is in my house. i looked at my phone and it was 4:13 in the fucking morning.

all i hear through the house is fucking pots and pans being slapped together. i know damn well kiari ain't up cooking and shit. time to beat somebodies ass.

i walked downstairs and i heard this unfamiliar voice. once i got in the kitchen there stood ari cooking while kiari on the counter telling her knock knock jokes.

"okay my turn, knock knock." ari said not looking up from the pot.

"umm who's there." kiari asked swinging her legs back and forth. "banana" ari said with a giggle. i swear to god if she say what i think she about to say i'm going to roast her ass.

"banana who?"

"banana split." kiari started dying laughing. that shit was so lame. "you do know it's not polite to stare." ari said looking over at me.

"hi daddy." kiari said waving while i walked over to her kissing her cheeks. "you miss me mamas." kairi nodded kissing my cheek over and over again.

"how did you get in here?" i asked looking over at ari. "you drunk 1 and half bottles of hennessy and you was so drunk i had to drive you home and you wouldn't let me leave so here we are."

"so how long you staying." i asked her while still all up in kiari faces and she's loving it. this my lil bestie. "when ever you want me you want to leave." she stated with a smirk.

i ain't even gon hold you and say ari ain't the finest woman bro. i'll do some things to ha ass.  

"well how about after you done making this little girl this unhealthy ass food we watch a movie."

"nigga i want to sleep i had to deal with yo ass all this morning i don't have time for no damn movie."

"come on ari just one movie. please" i started pouting. "come on mamas help me out here." i looked at kiari. soon we was both pouting at ari.  "pwease ari."  me and kiari said in unison 

"okay fine one movie don't be mad if i fall asleep on yo ass."

later on

here we are sitting on the couch. watching trolls. i don't even know why we let kiari pick the movie she already sleep and we've been her for 15 minutes.

i looked over at ari and her ass just sitting in my god damn house thinking she lived her or something, i barley know her ass. 

"you know you don't live here right?" she looked at me with the fattest mug on her face

"you know you don't live here right?" she looked at me with the fattest mug on her face. " and i don't want to live here nigga. " she said rolling her eyes. 

"okay let me know something about you." i said facing her. i want to get to know her fine ass. "what you want to know."

"what's yo story?" 

"okay my names ariana but everybody call me ari. i'm 24 years old. i have son with a dead beat ass nigga. i sell lashes and i model for my best friend and i be hosting parties and shit and i hate stuck up people." okay now her ass is trying to throw shade. i am not stuck up. "okay yo turn nigga."

"okay my names david but everybody know me as dave east. finest nigga in harlem but i moved down to chicago since i own a barber shop down here. i have a daughter who you already met. her momma left us when she was 4 months old. i'm 26 and i rap simple." she nodded looking back at the tv.

"who's that on yo shoulder?" i asked looking at her left arm. "you a whole stranger nigga i don't know you for real."

i'm gon get her ass to open up to me just wait. just wait!