sixteen.!

omniscient

"i love you okay." dave said as he continued to keep ari pinned down on her grey couch.

he was hoping that she would say it back but she didn't. in one swift movement she pulled dave into a long passionate kiss.

they were caught up in the moment ari didn't realize  dave lifted her while she wrapped her legs around his waist. without breaking the kiss dave lead the way up the stairs towards the bed room.

'we're gonna go far this time.' ari thought while she rubbed her hands in dave's growing hair.

breaking her from her thoughts dave threw her on the bed. he climbed on top of her not before slipping his shirt off.

he started planting sweet kisses on her neck looking for her 'spot' which he soon found and ari was all for it.

ari knew what she was getting her self into but she didn't care. she's not embarrassed anymore. she's ready to give all to him.

"wait we need to spice this shit up a bit." ari said pushing off him off her before going over to her beats pill that was sitting on her dresser.

"trey songz or cb?" ari asked not looking up form her apple music playlist. dave was too worried about unbuckling his belt he could care less about what she put on. "okay cb it is."

turning on back to sleep. cheesy i know. she walked back over to the bed getting her remote to her led lights in her room changing them to red.

"oh you a lil freak." dave said pulling her closer to him by her ankles. his lips gazed over her lips teasing her.

he started to kiss her neck all the way down to her thighs. he placed her sweet pecks on her inner thighs teasing her.

ari let out a small moan as chris brown angelic voice sung in the back ground.

dave gripped the him of her shorts before pulling them down spreading her legs.

he licked his lick as if he was hungry to eat. he looked up at ari basically questioning if it was okay while she just nodded.

in a quickness dave was eating. he started to suck on her clit while ari took off her sports bra letting get boobs be out on display.

"right there...don't stop." ari moan playing with her nipples.

dave removed his mouth from her sweetness before sticking his middle and ring finger in.

"damn mamas you tight." not being able to speak all ari could do was roll her eyes towards the back of her head. "you like that."

all she could do was nodded before dave removed his hand. she gave him a huge mean mug before dave put his finger up signaling 'one moment'

he walked over to the beats pill and changed to song to nasty by dababy before walking back to the bed.

he dropped his pants climbing back on top of ari. all she could was stare at his package.