six.!

ari's pov

"papa you miss me." i said picking up yoshon kissing him all over his face. he soon shook his head staring at me with a blank expression. "wow you didn't miss mommy." i pouted and covered my face making me look like i was cry.

he pouted then kissed me cheek hugging me. "i sowwy." i love him so much. "come on papa uncle tae bout to come see you." he smiled grabbing my hand.

we walked downstairs and there tae was setting up and shit like this his shop or sum. "nigga how did you get in?"

"if you're gonna have a spare key don't hid it under the mat. every white ass bitch do that in a white ass bitch movie." i chuckle walking to the kitchen getting papa something to eat.

soon my phone started ringing. i looked at it and it was asian. i mentally rolled eyes debating on if i should answer the phone.

i honestly don't know why my ass is even mad. like i don't even know dave but at the same time if she wanted me to fuck wit him why she send me his way if she was fucking wit him.

i know i'm on some bitter shit but a- "bitch hurry up i got places to be!" tae yelled interrupting me from my thoughts. i put my phone on dnd and walked back to the living room where tae was.

"okay bitch make me a bad bitch."

"who are you who are we, we're that bitch!" i instantly laughed at tae stupid ass. "aw bitch time to watch bad girls club."

***
this bitch didn't even do my hair. so my ass put on a old wig and a headband and decided to have a lil house party.

i'm ready to shake my ass and get high drunk you name it.

"bitch take a picture of my and twin." i said handing tae my phone sitting on my bed. "come on papa smile."

"ight now lets get this bitch started!"

dave's pov

i honestly don't know why ari ass was trippin this morning like her ass said she don't know me. this why i don't fuck wit bitches wit fat ass.

i mean ha ass do be sitting nice and shit i'll do some shit to ha ass.

kairi ass already on live wit ari but if she continues to be mad at me my daughter gon be heart and i can't live wit that. whole time why ha ass even mad at me. this some bull shit.

i'm at the studio putting in some work when i got a message from asian. i opened the instagram app and she send me a live. who the fuck is arrogant_tae?

i joined and i saw ari getting down. and when i say getting down i mean getting down. like ass literally all over the place.

i ain't even gon hold you and say ha shit wasn't looking fat. the way ha ass just clapped wit no effort. but whole time why asian sending me this.

i texted her on imessages and she instantly texted me back.

 ha ass was extra thirsty and send me ha address within seconds

ha ass was extra thirsty and send me ha address within seconds. she live 10 minutes away from me. are you serious. if i been knew that i would've been in them cheeks by now.

time to make a trip.

ari's pov

"head full of weezy's sprinkle of dave east
man i ain't got no type like jxmmi and swae lee
but it he can't fuck three times a night peace!" me tae careasha and dream having the time of our lives while everybody else boo'd up and shit.

"hit that shit ari hit that shit." tae started hitting me up while i'm on my hands twerking and shit. my ass drunk and as hell i might even break a nail and these bitch expensive.

"okay now explain to me why asian not here?" dream asked taking a sip of ha drink. "well something had been brought to me that made feel some time of way. why ion know and i don't give two fuck." i shrugged.

"and that thing was?" tae said but soon my door bell ring. "hol on." i got up from the floor to open the door. and there asian stood mad as hell. fuck wrong wit ha.