one.!

ari's pov

"keep on thinkin that ya nigga faithful imma cum in his mouth!" i jumped up from my bed. instantly ran to caresha room and see her and jt rapping and shit. at 6 in the morning.

"miami what the fuck bro" i unplugged the hooked up microphone. "my son is sleep ghee take yo ass to bed or sum"

i rolled my eyes walking into yoshon room seeing him knocked out. walking over to him i kissed his cheek grabbing my ipad off his bed.

i walked into my room and grabbed my computer tracking my orders. a bitch tryna build up her shoe collection and shit ya know.

soon my phone starting ringing. my bestie asian.

"wassup bitch!"

"yo bitch!" i shouted into the phone wit a laugh. me and this bitch crazy as hell.

"well i wanna go to the gym and von don't wanna go so can you come wit me please..."

"girl that's what a waist trainer is for" all she did was laugh.

"i'm not finna put on no funk ass waist trainer. i weather be healthy than sit around like some people while a thingy is squeezing my stomach together."

"aw bitch you tryna through shade!" at this point i'm finna hang up on ha ass.

"please ari i'll do anything"

"do you'll eat my ass?"

"aww hell naw yo ass be stanking." she said laughing. i'm beating this bitch ass when i see her.

"yea i'm definitely not finna go wit yo ass."

"okay. i'll be there in 30 minutes." she hung up so fast i didn't even get time to argue wit ha ass.

i got up and did my hygiene and shit. for all i know i might find me a man.
***
"bitch what the fuck are you wearing were going to the gym."

"what's wrong wit what i got on?"

all she did was shake her head getting in her car

all she did was shake her head getting in her car. i soon followed after her and of course this bitch playing her man music.

i'm tired of this nigga acting like he can't hearing
and shit. huh. what. von. nigga i know you hear me.

"so how my nephew doin?"

"bad as hell. wanna be just like his daddy." she gave me a look. "not like that."

"aww okay because my baby gon treat his women right."

"my baby gon have all the bitches. wit that curly hair and his high yellow ass. my baby gon me fye when he grown."

"okay bitch incest." i smacked her thigh while she laughing. got me fucked up.

soon we arrived at planet fitness. she could've chose to go anywhere else and she chose planet fitness what the fuck.

"okay be nice today okay?"

"bitch i'm always nice." i rolled my eyes getting out the car walking up to the main entrance.

after we got situated we walked into the workout room. i guess that's what you call it bitch ion know.

you already know i went to the treadmill. i ain't doin no extra shit. plus i got sandals on.

"sex wit me so amazing...." i looked around making sure nobody heard me. of course nobody did i'm the only bitch on this treadmill.

"bitch i think i just found me a nigga!" asian stated running over to me.

"you already have a nigga."

"i mean. i think i found you a nigga. look over there" she pointed to the weights area.

there was this fine ass nigga lifting and shit.

this nigga had tattoos and shit

this nigga had tattoos and shit. wit his lil patching beard. my type.

"bitch is you gon stare or is you like." asian said making hand gestures. i rolled my eyes and got off this funk ass tread mill.

i walked over to him. i guess he didn't notice my presence because this nigga kept working out.

"umm excuse m-"

"i'm sorry ma but i don't have time for pictures or any autographs" i instantly gave him the stank face.

"pictures. autograpghs. nigga i don't want no damn picture or no autograph"

"ain't that why you came over here." i looked at him like he was crazy shaking my head. "baby do you know who i am."

"naw baby do you know who i am?" i stated then turned around walking back to asian.

"dave east baby look me up."

niggas