eleven.!

dave's pov

"wow now look at this fine couple." the announce said while i stared at the jumbotron as herbo and asian eat each other faces.

i looked over that ari to see her literally boiling. "this is why niggas ain't shit. take me home."  she said not even looking at me.

i nodded like she can see me or some shit. grabbing yoshon and kairi i followed behind ari to the car.

once everybody was settled in i pulled off.

"how this bum ass dude gon post me, make a whole song about me and there wit a pussy popping ass bitch. this some bull shit." she mumbled breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"i mean that's what light bright dead beat baby daddies do." i shrugged.

"i need to go out or something. i need some weed or some henny o-"

"henny? girl you ain't like that for real. if you don't sit yo thick ass down some where." she smiled shaking her head.

okay we're getting somewhere. i guess she's not as mad right?

"come on dave take me out. to the club i wanna take somebody man again." she said pouting.

"the last time you 'took' somebody's man a whole entire fight broke out ion got time for that shit."

"please dave." she batted her eyelashes pouting.

"okay. but if you get in a fight me and you gon fight next."
****
ari's pov

"okay fuck it up!" dave shouted while i starting  to twerking to moneybagg song me vs me

"okay fuck it up!" dave shouted while i starting  to twerking to moneybagg song me vs me. "it's the ass for me."

i layed back on the couches in our sections looking over the dave while as he typed on his phone.

i'm not even gon hold you. dave ass fine as hell.

"you know it's not okay to stare i know a nigga fine and all

"you know it's not okay to stare i know a nigga fine and all." he said winking.

"nah i was looking at mister chocolate over there."

"ari you only go for light bright niggas shut the fuck up." i started laughing taking a drag from his blunt. "ight when yo high ass start trippin hard as hell don't say nun."

"what if i already am." i got up straddling his lap holding his face in my both of my hands. "you know you really cute." i started to lick on his neck.

"now ari we both know that if you wasn't high yo ass wouldn't be doin all this shit." he said while i just shrugged continue to kiss all up on him.

"gimme a kiss." i poked out my lips as his pecked my lips. "that weak ass kissing gimme another one."

soon we was in a full out make out section. it felt like was the only people in this club.

"you know this gon make things weird between us right?" dave said kissing on my neck as a small moan came out my mouth.

"so? like you didn't wanna clap these cheeks when you first saw me."

"can y'all at least get a room." i turned around and there stood miami and jt. "y'all nasty as hell."

"stay in a child's place mamas." i got off dave's lap walking over to the bar.

"water please." the bartender nodded getting my water.

"you know you to pretty to be over her by yo self mamas." i turned around and there stood moneybagg yo.

"i'm not by my self just need a drink."

"lemme pay." he said digging in his pocket pulling out a stack.

"last time i checked water bottles at the club are free but thanks though." i grabbed my bottle walking back to dave and the little kids.

i still gotta a little buzz and every time i look at dave ass all i feel is a river.

i'm tryna be on some freaky shit tonight.
__________________________________

i honestly don't think this book is that good. gimme some ideas y'all. character comments ⬇️

dave

ari

moneybagg yo

jt

miami