seventeen.!

ari's pov

austin and ally played in the background of the room while i rubbed over dave's wolfed waves.

i'm hoping he just grow all his shit out because baby would look sexy with some fucking braids.

his ass continue to kiss on my right titty while rubbing my thighs. lately we've been having these nights.

he gives the back strokes, i ride, missionary then start all over again and we land in this position.

his ass keeping asking when we just gon get together and shit but ion got time for that lovey dovey shit right now because my ass is not about to get heartbroken by no nigga who i poured my whole entire heart to.

"i wish you would turn this baby shit off." dave said in his dry ass voice.

"but dave austin just got signed to starr records and shit."

"if i knew yo ass was finna disney + the fuck outta me i wouldve went to my other bitch house."

"and yo other bitch would've been in the hospital in less than 3 minutes." i said while pulling his hair making him look up at me

i could already tell he wasn't taking my ass seriously because that stupid ass look he be having on his face. knowing damn well i will kick his ass.

"mamas can you do me a quick favor." he asked cuddling closer to me.

"what dave?"

"pass me that advil on the nightstand please." he said pointing towards the night stand next to "my" side of the bed

i reached over and grabbed the bottle then shook that bitch.

"baby it ain't shit in this bottle."

"damn my ass gotta fat ass head ache. can you get yo nigga some pills from walgreens or sum shit."

"fuck i look like? yo maid."

he started pouting and batting his eyelashes. you know i can resist his cuteness so of course i said yes.

i got up and threw on a pair of dave's ethikas and his t shirt and my gucci slides.

"grab my glock too, you don't know who could pop up."

"you and yo new york mentality is so fucking ghetto david." all he did was shake his head pointing to his top drawer.

instead of grabbing his gum i grabbed $20 and instantly left before he could even say anything.
***
" young boy just turn 16 and i got
six fours and hot bikes that i rock"

chris brown boomed through my speakers as i arrived in front of the gas station.

i already knew it was about to be something cause some nigga was standing in front of the entrance like this they block or sum.