eighteen.!

ari's pov

waking up to the beat from the blasting music from caresha's room i noticed i had a whole headache. after the whole dave moving back to new york thing, i stress ate since tae wouldn't let me drink.

never again.

i rolled over and grabbed my phone off the charger. i felt like today was going to be a lazy day?

dave leaves for new york in exactly 5 days. i'm happy for him of course ya know but he's the first nigga to actually treat me right just for him to leave me kinda hurts a bitch feelings.

i laid there scrolling through Instagram going straight to the shaderooms page too catch up on the latest tea, that was before i got a text.

a dm.

i went straight to my inbox. usually i don't respond to my fans text messages but shit i don't have nothing better to do.

but it wasn't a fan. it was the lil boy from the gas station.

i mean should i even text him back? shorty is like 17 a bitch is 24.

i mean he cute light skin or wh-

"bitch i think we just made a huge hit!" caresha yelled as her and jt busted into my room. my ass really thinking bout moving out this bitch.

"bitch if you don't get up and hear this.'" jt yelled while i just sighed getting up from my comfortable bed.

i guess gas station dude can wait.

dave's pov

"come on baby you we need to finish packing we're leaving in 5 days."  i said helping kairi pack up all these fucking toys.

looks like we get a fucking barbie doll every time we got to walmart.

"but daddy if we leave we're gonna leave yoyo and ari." she said with a pout.

in all honesty i felt kind of bad, i mean ari has been a mother figure to kairi but new york is my home.

of course i don't wanna leave ari but i have stuff to handle and people to see. my best friend just got diagnosed with cancer to i have to be with him.

"well i promise we'll visit them and i'm pretty sure they'll visit us."

ari's pov

"bitch at this point you just need to ride his shit till he tap out." dream said taking a sip of her drink.

me, dream and tae was currently at the nail salon getting pampered and shit.

"you see i already did that and obviously that's shit didn't work. i might need to grapefruit him."

"yo ass is a super freak." we all started laugh while our nail techs just looked at us weird.