Chapter 15~Don't Go!

Y/n Pov
I paced down the hall as panic filled my body. After NamJoon left to get Mincha's cake he didn't return, it had been four hours and we finally received the call that he had been in a major accident. I was so scared that I hadn't noticed I was shaking. The doctor approached me as I froze and my heart began to beat rapidly.

"Mrs.Kim, Your husband's surgery was successful. We managed to stop all of his bleeding. He will need a lot of rest for at least a week." The doctor said as I nodded my head.

"He has three broken ribs, two on the right side and one on the left side. He has a slight concussion and a few scraps on his legs. Overall he should be restored to normal health in a few weeks." The doctor continued as he showed me to NamJoon's room. My heart broke as I walked over to NamJoon's body. I touched his hand as I kissed his forehead softly while my fingers touched the few scratches on his face. I wiped my tears as I said,

"How dare you try to leave us? I love you too much to lose you now, you...."

"Use your choice of words wisely babe." NamJoon said as his eyes opened softly.

I hugged him tightly as he laughed softly before hugging me back lightly. I sat up and pecked his lips as he smiled softly. The door to his room opened and there stood two police officers standing in front of us. They turned to us as I looked at NamJoon.

"Mr.Kim, can you identify this lady?" The first officer said.

"That's Choi HyeRin. She was a girl that I had sexual relations with from time to time before I got into this relationship." NamJoon responded as the officers nodded their heads.

"We will be putting out a search for her. You two should be very careful until we get her back into our custody." The police officer said as I looked to NamJoon.

Once they left, NamJoon held my hand as his eyes searched for someone. I smiled before walking out of the room. I walked out to the waiting area and grabbed Mincha as Mrs.Kim said,

"Is he okay?"

"Yes ma'am, he has a few broken ribs and a few scraps but he's okay. He really wants to see Mincha and I know she wants to see him too." I said as I walked back to NamJoon's room.

I opened the door as his eyes lit up upon seeing Mincha. He smiled as I sat her in the bed beside him. She touched his face lightly as her eyes became watery.

"Daddy, are you going to die? Don't leave us please. Mommie and I won't keep any more secrets from you please daddy." Mincha cried out as my eyes widened.

"No, sweetie, daddy isn't going to die hmm. He is here to stay. See he just got a few scraps." I said as NamJoon hugged Mincha into his embrace.

"What secrets have Mommie and you been keeping from me princess?" NamJoon asked as Mincha said,

"Daddy why do you have this on your chest?" Mincha said in an attempt to change the subject. I laughed as I realized how smart our child was getting.

"Yah, you said you wouldn't keep any more secrets from me." NamJoon cried out as Mincha laughed cutely before pecking his cheek.

I sat down beside NamJoon as I held his hand before kissing his lip softly. He smiled as Mincha looked at us with a weird look. I laughed as she raised her eyebrow at us before saying,

"Daddy, I don't want a cake for my birthday anymore. I just want to see Mommie and you like this all the time." Mincha said.

"Princess, you will get a cake. Daddy just has to learn how to look both ways before turning." NamJoon said as he hugged her closer to him. Mincha looked down as I leaned over and kissed her forehead. I knew what she was thinking so I said,