Thiam

When Theo and Liam get to Liam's house they are both extremely thankful Liam's parents are at work. Liam pulls Theo into their bedroom and rambles, "I don't know how you want to do this. I mean it's not like we haven't done it before but-" Theo cuts him off by smashing their lips together.

 Liam pushes Theo onto the bed and crawls on top. Theo moans, "Just fuck me." Liam grins, he hasn't been able to have sex with Theo in weeks. Liam rips Theo's jeans off and continues kissing him. Theo tries to pull off Liam's jacket but gets hit with a strong wave of lust. He moans loudly and tries to buck his hips. Liam gets off the bed and undresses, seeing how desperate his boyfriend is. 

 Theo watches Liam get undressed as he grips the bed sheets. He knows that he has completely lost control now and he won't be able to tell Liam any information about a chimera's heat. 

 "Hurry!" Theo groans. Liam quickly gets back on top of him and starts kissing him, almost forcibly shoving his tongue down Theo's throat. He sits back on his knees and pulls Theo's shirt off, leaving him in his boxers. Liam glances at Theo's crotch and sees that they're wet. Almost the whole thing is covered. Liam licks his lips and slides the boxers down Theo's legs. 

 Once they're off, he spreads Theo's legs and scootches closer. He leans forward and kisses Theo one last time before lining himself up. He starts to slowly enter, Theo moaning loudly. Once completely in, he tries to wait so Theo can adjust but Theo whines, "Move. Now!" Liam starts thrusting small but quick. Theo letting out small grunts each time. Theo cries out, "Faster!" Liam starts going faster, thrusting harder and deeper. Theo moans and grabs Liam's shoulders harshly, leaving scratch marks.  Liam groans and squeezes Theo's thighs, eventually lifting them to his waist. Theo wraps his legs around Liam. With the new position, Liam can get farther inside Theo. Liam's thrust speed up and he bumps into Theo's prostate. Theo yelps and drags his claws down Liam's back. Liam grunts and keeps aiming for it, pleased with Theo's reaction. 

 Tears slip from Theo's eyes as he tries to orgasm but in heat he can't control it. Liam grabs the back of Theo's knees and pushes his legs to his chest. Theo moans noisily. Liam adjusts himself forward so his chest is lying on the back of Theo's thighs. Theo's legs go above Liam's shoulders as Liam continues pounding into his boyfriend.

 Theo shouts Liam's name as he finally cums. Liam watches his boyfriend's face as Theo squeezes his eyes shut and opens his mouth in a silent moan. That's all it takes for him to finally release inside of Theo. He slowly pulls out and carefully places Theo's legs on the bed. Theo is breathing loudly and quickly, trying to stay calm and get into his normal mindset again. Liam walks out to take a shower, leaving Theo to think. He hopes Corey is doing well...