Morey

They go to Corey's house since his parents are never home. Mason manages to get them to Corey's bed before he takes off his shirt. Corey quickly undresses and watches as Mason finishes. Mason climbs on top of Corey, kissing him roughly. Corey moans loudly and flips them so he's on top. He starts grinding down on Mason's crotch. Mason grunts and grabs Corey's hips. Corey groans and adjust so he's lined up with Mason's dick. He goes down quickly, moaning. Mason watches as his boyfriend rides him. 

 Corey bounces, taking in all of Mason before pulling almost all the way off. Mason breathes loudly as Corey speeds up. Corey whimpers when he feels it bump against his prostate. His legs start to cramp from going so rough and fast.

 Mason helps by lifting Corey by his hips and slamming him back down, over and over again. Corey squeezes Mason's shoulders, wishing he could cum already. "Fuck, Corey." Mason mumbles as Corey starts kissing his neck. Corey's teeth scrape against Mason's skin. 

 Mason removes one hand from Corey's hip to place it in his hair instead. He yanks it roughly, Corey crying out in pleasure. "Again! Babe please, I need it!" Corey whines. Mason pulls Corey's hair once more, getting the same reaction. Corey bounces faster and harder.

 Eventually, Mason moans and releases into Corey. Corey whimpers, completely tired and worn out. He drops himself one more time before he follows. They're both gasping for breath before Mason lays Corey on the bed so he can pull out. They both just lay next to each other, trying to catch their breath. 

 Corey hopes nothing went wrong during that. He hopes everything stayed the same, not even being able to imagine a world where they just did something wrong.