High School

13 years later

"Oh come on! You obsess over him too much! He's basically our uncle!" Cassie told Charlie for the third time just that week.

Charlie put his head on his desk and groaned, "I know, I know! But just look at him! He's so hot!"

The man they talked about was sitting on top of his own desk; the teacher desk. He flipped through a file labeled confidential. His bright blue eyes scanned over the contents inside the file. His auburn hair was swooped wonderfully right above his eyes.

Cassie rolled her eyes at Charlie. She cleared her throat and raised her hand, "Oh Mr. Holloway!"

Nolan looked up, closing the file and heading towards his favorite students.

Charlie admired the man's tight pants, watching the curve of his behind. Nolan had tight khakis and a tight light blue button up. It showed off his muscles that he had eventually gained from years of lacrosse.

Nolan looked at Cassie, waiting for her to speak. He ignored Charlie's stare like usual.

"Tonight's the full moon!" She says.

Nolan nods, "I know."

"You better stay safe." She states with a knowing smile.

Nolan rolls his eyes, "Cassie, what is this about? I have stuff to protect me, I've been in the pack for over a decade. I have protection!"

She chuckled to herself, "Yeah, you'll need protection."

"Excuse me?" The bell rang before he could get an answer from Cassie. Charlie and Cassie packed up their stuff and got up from their seats. "Oh wait!" Nolan says, handing them the file. "Stiles dropped this off earlier. Apparently uh," He paused, glancing around the emptying room, "Werewolves have been acting more aggressive the last few days. Tonight you two need to be careful. Okay?"

Charlie nods, "Yes sir." He blushed as Nolan watched him scurry out of the room. Cassie waved to Nolan after glancing inside the file.

"Dad!" Cassie shouted as she entered her home.

Corey smiled as he greeted his daughter, "Hi sweetie! How was school?"

Cassie shrugged, "It was fine. Charlie obsessed over the teacher again."

Corey groaned, "Please tell me which teacher! Nolan said that all the other teacher are old and mean! Who does Charlie like?"

Cassie smirked to herself, noting how dumb the family is. She shook her head, "Don't worry about it. Charlie would never act on it."

Corey nodded, remembering how shy the boy had always been. He always hid behind Theo's legs or refused to let Liam put him down.

Mason came into the room, "Hey babe? Stiles said that tonight we should definitely stay inside. He said that the levels of aggression from the full moon could even effect chimeras."

Corey furrowed his eyebrows, "Really? Well ok, I guess. Um Cass, you should stay too."

She nods, not wanting to go anywhere anyway. Mason glanced at her, not even noticing she was home, "Oh hey! How was school?"

"Fine. I killed a man." She stated with a straight face.

"I believe it."

Charlie opened the front door of his house to the sight of Theo on Liam's lap on the couch. They were almost swallowing each other's tongues as their son stared at them in disgust.

"Ew!" He shouted.

Theo was pushed off by Liam as the latter stood up.

"Hey Charlie. We weren't doing anything!" His dad rushed out.