Chimera Facts

On Saturday, Scott called a pack meeting at his mom's house. Him, Lydia, Stiles, Isaac, and Malia are all home from college for a week. When Scott heard Isaac creep up behind him, he quickly turned around. Isaac started pouting when his boyfriend caught him, "Scott! How do you always hear me?"

Scott smirked, "I'm the alpha, babe."

Isaac moaned, "That's hot."

"Can you two stop? We're trying to eat!" Malia yelled from next to Lydia at the kitchen counter. Her and Lydia were eating some apple slices Stiles put out for the pack. Scott rolled his eyes and kissed Isaac on the cheek.

There was a knock on the door so Scott quickly answered it, already knowing it was the rest of the pack. But he picked up a strange scent, it was still theirs but there was a strong emotion Scott couldn't quite pick up. "Hey guys!" Scott exclaims as Liam jumps in for a hug. Scott squeezes his beta before hugging Mason and Corey. Theo shyly smiled at Scott as Liam put his arm around Theo's waist.

They all head inside and sit in the living room. Lydia, Malia, and Isaac all sat on the couch with Scott and Stiles standing. Mason sat in an armchair with Corey in his lap and Liam in another chair with Theo in his lap. Stiles eyed Theo, "I still don't trust you."

"Come on Stiles! Leave him alone, he's good now!" Liam said, annoyed that Stiles wouldn't trust his boyfriend. Theo sighed and looked away from Stiles.

"Doesn't mean I'll ever trust him!"

"Why?"

"Cause he probably is just fucking you to get your trust then he's gonna kill you and all of us!"

Everyone gasped and Liam growled. Lydia smacked Stiles' arm and Liam squeezed Theo's thigh. Liam leaned up and whispered, "Calm down, baby. Your beautiful and I know you would never do that."

Theo took a breath and squirmed on Liam's lap, "Can we go, Li? I don't want to be here."

"Not yet, and Stiles didn't mean it."

"No, I wanna go. I don't feel well!" Theo moaned quietly. Liam looked up at him in shock.  Malia looked at Theo, clearly hearing his tone. Theo usually wasn't like this. Liam had noticed that Theo was acting a little strange today but he thought it was just because they were seeing the older pack members today.

From the other chair, Mason said, "Corey stop. Seriously!" Everyone looked towards them to see why they're fighting. They are usually so good together, never one fight.

Corey was trying to kiss Mason and he was slowly rubbing against Mason's lap. Mason put his hands on Corey's waist to try to stop him, but Corey whined loudly.

Next they heard a moan from Liam and Theo's chair. They all turned and saw Theo kissing Liam's neck and grabbing at his hair. Liam's head was tilted back as Theo tried to get even more on top of him. Scott was first to come out of the shock, "What are you guys doing? Stop!" Theo and Corey jumped at his loud voice.

Theo's knuckles turned white from how hard he was gripping Liam's collar. He glanced at Corey, making direct eye contact, "We gotta go! Corey come on." Theo gets off Liam and grabs Corey's hand. They both stumble towards the door, hand in hand. Everyone watches confused by the fact that Theo and Corey are holding hands.

Stiles mumbles, "Why are they touching? I thought Corey didn't trust Theo that much." They all shrug and stand up to get a better view. "Where are you going?"

Theo turns back towards them. His eyes glowing bright yellow. He mumbles, "We need to go, it's happening again."

Liam walks closer and asks, "Do you need to go see Deaton?" They both shake their heads and try to open the door. Theo's claws scrape against the door before he gives up and leans against it.

Suddenly, Theo and Corey moan loudly and the scent of lust fill the pack's noses. Malia yells, "Ew! What the hell is happening?" She plugs her nose and grimaces, thinking they are probably just horny teens.

Theo breathes loudly before mumbling, "C-Chimeras go into h-heat!" He squeaked at the end before throwing his head back against the door. Liam and Mason stare at each other, hoping their boyfriends are kidding.

Lydia reacted first, "Okay! Well, what do you do when you go through this, um heat?"

"It hasn't happened since the Dread Doctors were around and we were all together."

"Okay, well you are probably feeling very um horny I guess so you need... sex?"

Theo and Corey blush but nod. Scott glances at Liam. Liam feels his alpha watching him so he turns his head, "What?"

Scott gestures to the chimeras and directs his words to Mason and Liam, "We're a pack now. We need to help each other out. And I don't think they would be comfortable with us doing, that, with them." Liam and Mason try to ignore Theo and Corey's moans in the background and the rest of the pack's gaze.

Mason nods and walks toward the chimeras with Liam by his side. They turn back to the pack and awkwardly open the door to get them outside and to their cars. Before they close the front door, Theo mumbles frantically, "Wait, there's more!" No one hears him try to tell them the vital information they need to know about a chimeras heat.