Doctors Office

The next day, Theo hurried out of bed quietly so he wouldn't wake Liam. He ran out the front door and right into a boy, "Corey!" Corey apologized quickly before following Theo to his truck. He knew exactly where Theo was going. He was going to drive to Corey's house but now that he's here, Theo can just go to the second destination.

"So, it happened to you too?" Corey shyly asked once they started driving.

Theo mumbles, "Yup. We can't tell anybody about this!" Corey nods, the rest of the drive is silent.

Once in the parking lot of the vet clinic, they rush inside. Deaton walks into the waiting room, surprised when he sees the two boys, "Can I help you?" Theo sniffs at the air to make sure no one else is there.

"Yeah, we need your help confirming something." Deaton nods at Theo and gestures for them to come into the exam room.

"What did you need confirmed?" The doctor questioned. Corey and Theo gave each other a cautious look.

Finally, Theo started talking quietly, "Okay, you can't tell anybody." Deaton nodded. "We need you to see if we're, um pregnant." The last part was so quiet, but clear. Deaton's eyes went wide. Theo quickly explained, "Chimeras go into heat, and once they're in heat, they can get, well pregnant. And I'm pretty sure that's what happened." Deaton nods, knowing they're telling the truth. Corey wouldn't go along with this lie.

Deaton motions for them to sit on the exam table and grabs some of his equipment. He starts doing an ultra-sound on both chimeras, studying the screen carefully. He stops and sighs, "I have no idea how it's possible, and I don't know what you'll think of it. But you're both pregnant. It's strange that I can already see the fetus so well. It shouldn't show up like this for awhile."

Theo and Corey give each other scared looks, knowing they can't tell their boyfriends. Theo mumbles to the doctor, "Well, a chimera's reproductive system is like, um a gerbils. . It only takes up to 25 days before they give birth. So this is a really speedy process because the Dread Doctors wanted to keep producing chimeras quickly." Deaton nodded.

"I think you boys should tell the pack, this could be dangerous." Deaton calmly said to the scared chimeras.

"No! They'll hate us! They can't ever know, we'll leave or something! Just please don't tell them." Corey rushes out in panic.

Deaton sighs again but agrees, "It's not my place to tell them." The chimeras thank him and quickly leave. They come up with a plan to leave Beacon Hills around the tenth day, right when they start showing. They go to their homes and pack up some stuff, not enough to make anybody suspicious of their plan.