Time to Tell

Corey and Theo left the game early, but they didn't realize that somehow Liam and Nolan also left, along with the pack.

They hurried to the vet. They went inside, to find Deaton already in the exam room. He noticed them quickly, "Up on the table. What happened?" He motioned for Theo to help Corey up.

"Lacrosse. He got tackled by a jackass." Theo angrily mentioned. Corey was now laying on the table, still in his gear. Deaton motioned to Theo to get him to take it off.

Theo started dumping the uniform on the ground, leaving Corey in his shorts. Deaton got the pregnancy wand thingy, pressing it onto Corey's stomach. Corey closes his eyes as the cold equipment made contact.

Deaton finally said, "You're ok." Theo and Corey let out a breath. They started smiling at the good news.

Corey had put his jersey back on to not feel so exposed when the door suddenly opened. The pack piled inside. They seemed annoyed at the chimeras. Scott started since he is the alpha, "What the hell? Why did you come here?"

Corey and Theo shook at his tone. They glanced at each other. Corey said quietly, "We uh just wanted to make sure my supernatural animal side was okay." The pack looked at him like he was stupid.

Isaac spoke next, "Why were you so scared? Why did Deaton have to tell you you're ok?" Theo really re-thought staying with the nosy pack.

Theo cut in before Corey could say something else weird, "We just needed to see Deaton cause no other doctor would know what to do." They seemed like they understood, the lie clearly making sense.

But then Liam rolled his eyes, "Seriously? You expect us to believe you? What the hell Theo? Even if I hadn't been listening to your heart beat, I could still tell you're lying." He growled at his boyfriend. Theo looked to Corey, wandering what they should say since the pack could hear their lies. Looking at Corey was not a good idea... Liam glared at Theo, then Corey, then Theo again. "Are you cheating on me? What the fuck! You and Corey have been fucking all along haven't you?" Mason started glaring too.

Theo and Corey quickly jumped in, shaking their heads. Theo frantically said, "No no! Liam, I would never! We just have some chimera stuff to deal with. I love you, and only you." Theo took a step forward, being able to cup Liam's face in his hands. "I swear, everything I do is to protect you." He kissed Liam sweetly, not realizing the whole pack was watching. Even Stiles saw how much Theo really did love Liam.