Battle Plan

Scott was passed out on the couch in his living room. Isaac was doing homework on the floor beside him. They were the only ones there. Mason and Liam were at their own homes like usual.

Suddenly Scott sat up and gasped. He looked around frantically. Isaac stood up quickly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Isaac asked as he tried to calm his boyfriend.

Scott grabbed Isaac's hand and caught his breath. "I heard it!" Isaac raised an eyebrow. "I heard him howl!"

"Who?"

"Theo! Theo's alive! But I don't know for how long!"

"Okay, so the plan is Liam, Isaac, and Lydia go in through the back entrance after Mason and Nolan cause a distraction half a mile away from the building. Then Stiles, Malia, and I will go through the sewers to get in." Scott looked around the table at his pack. "Any questions?"

Liam spoke up, "Are you sure it was him? How would you even know? And why didn't I hear it?"

Scott tried to comfort his beta, "I only heard it because I'm the alpha. And trust me, I know it was him."

Liam scoffed, running a hand through his hair. He asked reluctantly, "But?"

Scott sighed, glancing at Isaac for confirmation if he should tell the teen the but. "He was in pain. Excruciating pain..."