Meet Varun

Varun's pov

" Wake up sleepy head" a voice whispered into my ear. I knew that this melodious voice only belong to my sweet mother.

" hmm let me sleep a little more please" I whispered into my mother's lap.

" Not even a second more" she said it a little more sternly.

" Varun, beta wake up, you've got a lot of work pending" mom said shaking my head. Unwillingly I sat up on the bed.

" Okay varun hurry up, the breakfast is on the table, don't fall asleep in the bathroom and don't leave home till you packed. I need to leave right now." Mom said while leaving my room. I was about to fall in the comfortable arms of my bed again

"And don't fall asleep again" she yelled from the hall.

" I am up up up mum" I said lazily while getting up. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom. After a long warm shower. I felt good. Don't judge. Only girls don't love warm and long showers.

" Lets see what's breakfast today" I went to the dining table and saw parantha and aloo matar curry. Yummy!

I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was already 12:30 . I need to pack up. After a long 30 minutes. I gave up. I am not going to london. If packing takes this lot of efforts. I am not going. I sat on my bed for a moment then again started packing. After another 30 minutes. I am done. I called Abhishekh. My best bud.

" What's up mate?"

" nothing yaar just bored."

"What yaar? You're going to london and you're bored. You should jumping up and down mate."

" you sound more exited than me eh?" I said smirking.

"Of course I am excited. After you leave all the totas (babes) will be mine na"

"Haha tu sirf sapney dekhte reh (you only keep dreaming)"

" Kya yaar nazar maat laga (what pal don't envy it)"

"Where are you?" He added.

" Home" I said getting comfortable on the couch and searched for the remote.

" don't get comfortable on the couch" he said sternly.

" Wait why?"

" 'cause you are giving us a party" he stated.

" Oye ye kabh tay hua ?( when was this decided? )"

" Right now You're going to london, party toh banti hain" I sighed and gave up knowing he won't stop eating my brains until I say yes.

" okay meet me at the rockford club ( I made that up) with the gang. At 7:00."

"Alright" he said excitedly.

" chal bye. Ab menu sone de (okay bye , now let me sleep)"

" Kay bye kumbhkaran ke aulad (okay kumbhkaran's son. Kumbhkaran; the brother of ravan. Who used to sleep 6 month, a mythological character.)"

I looked at my wrist watch. It was 2:00. I had lunch. I decided to watch some movies. In the middle of the third film. I dozed off.

I woke up by some screaming. I opened my eyes and fell off the couch. Haunted 3D was on . And the girl was screaming on the camera. I searched for the remote and turned the bloody thing off. I looked at the wallclock and saw it was already 6:30.

" Varun you woke up?"

" Yeah mum"

"Mum I am going to a party"

"Party? Whose party?"

"Well the boys wanted me give a party so I gave them one in the evwning, at 7:00."

"Okay but be back early"

" Okay I should get ready its already 6:35." She nodded and went to my room. Dressed up in a white tee, navy blazer and black jeans. I grabbed my car keys.

" Kay bye mum " I kissed her cheek and left.

"Bye Beta."
_skip car ride_

" hey mate" abhi bro hugged me.

" Hi"

" oi hoi varun won't you forget us after going to london? " farhan said. He was completely wasted.

" Of course he will forget us after having those firangee friends" shahid said.

" What yaar I will never forget my desi monkey best friends" Abhi came with a tray of beers. He held one beer bottle up and said

" To our friendship" we all followed him.

" Hey varun up for a challenge" roshan said holding up a tray of vodka.

" You bet " I said smirking at him.

He drank 12 shots and I drank 15 , meaning I won. As always. The guy passed out at the table. I was drinking heavily. Before I could remember anything. I passed out.

Hello people , this is the things pari and varun did before the night of the flight. I hope you guys liked. Please let me know your reviews.vomment. bye