chapter six

__________three years later__________

Varun's pov
" Arrrey bhaiyaji ye ha pe nahi yo ha pe laga ye ( don't hang it here , hang it there)" I said to the man who was handing chandeliers.

" I wish I was with you guys, enjoying in delhi" I complained to my friend for the hundreth time through the phone.

"Don't worry yaar jaipur is also nice" Abhishekh said, trying to console me. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly i saw a very hot girl was standing alone.

" Chaal I'll hung up now" I hung up before he could say anything.

I walked up to her.

" a beautiful girl like you  shouldn't be standing here alone" I said, standing next to her. She turned to me in full filmy style you know like her hair flowing in the air.

" then what should she do?" She flirted back. I smirked.

"Umm  she should go on a date with handsome guy....like me" she giggled.

" but without even knowing my name , you want to take me on a date"

" Itni choti si baat accha toh what is your name pretty lady?"

" Mrinalini" she said. Mina what?

"Hmm minalini you're name totally suits you"

"It's not minalini , it's Mrinalini. " she said.

" Yes of course milanili" I said scratching the back of my neck.

" Its not Milanili, its Mrinalini! "  she said getting irritated.

" oh yeah milinili" she let out loud groan and left.

"Oh mili" I yelled after her.

" I am sorry nini" I yelled again. But now she was out of sight. I heard sound of laughter behind me. I turned around and saw her. I immediatly put my both hands on my both cheeks. Seeing this her laugh doubled. I rolled my eyes.

" Looks like the charmer lost his charm"  I had scowl on my face.

"Haha very funny!" I sickly smiled.

"What can I do? if you bangalis name are so damn hard and stupid"

" Oh ho and what kind of names you punjabis have? Oh yeah idiotic! Like monty , shanty , gogo , happy , kookie and the list goes on ."

"Oh madam , have ever heard your last names, they all are soo stupid and same like chaterjee , Mukherjee , gondhopaddhay" I said. She was full on glaring at me.

" First of all its gongopaddhay not gondhopaddhay and don't even talk about same and stupid, I have heard your names, randeep, sandeep , sanjeev , huh all sounds same" right now we were having glaring competetion.

"And by the way why do you have your both hands on your cheeks?" she asked.

" Uhh umm because every time we met , I got slapped so this is my protection"  I whispered. She again broke out in hysterics. 

"You wont get slapped this time" she said. I removed my hand and smiled a little. 

" I guess " she added. The smile on my lips was gone immediately.

"I am just kidding yaar" she said grinning.

"  by the what are you doing here?" I asked .

" You're asking the bride what is she doing in her wedding"

"Ohhhhh......YOU'RE THE BRIDE!!!!"  She nodded.  I bursted out laughing.

"Which poor guy has agreed to marry this bandariya aka chudail"  I said between my laughs. She had scowl on her face.

"My lover " she said crossing her arms .

" Today I believe....love is really blind" I said still laughing.

"Ahhhh , what are you doing here?"

" I am you're wedding planner's son , I am just here to help her." I said sobering up.

" Oh ok" we kept silent for few seconds.

"So won't you show me you husband, or you're just ashamed that he is no match for this one" I said smirking while pointing to myself. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

" he hasn't arrived yet, you just wait till tomorrow and ready your jaw to hit the floor" she said smirking.

" Accha to phir I'll ready my jaw to hit the floor" I said smirking.

"Okay bye , dulhan hoon na toh bohot saara saajna savar na baaki hain( I am the bride you see , so got a lot of makover pending) "she said grinning , I chuckled.

" Yeah.. you sure need a lot of makeover" I said grinning.  She turned around and stuck out her tongue making me laugh.

Hiiiiiiiii, tell me If you liked it tell me, and like varun I also have problem in pronoucing 'Mrinalini' lol . Vomment,  bye,