chapter 14-were you jealous! ?!?

Varun's POV-

We currently were in our office. By office I meant me and parineeti.  We had a meeting together and it went fine.

" Parineeti? "

" Hmm?" She said while her eyes were still fixed on the file.

" Parineeti? "

"Hmmmmm?" I decided to annoy her a bit.

" Parriiiiineeeeettiiiiiii?" I sing songed. She scowled and closed her file. I smiled triumphantly. But she hit me with that file.

" what?"

" chalo lets get some coffee"

" I don't drink coffee" I fake gasped.

" oh my gawd! Like seriously you don't like drink coffee like ever!" I said like a hormonal american teenage girl. She gave me one of her closed mouth sarcastic smile.

" yep I am more tea person"

" Okay then I'll drink coffee and you drink tea."

"You won't give up,na?"

"What do you think? "

" You won't"

"Oh my gawd! You know me so well! Lets go now" I say,  while getting up.

" Wait a second, just let me finish reading this file" I groaned and grabbed the file. And slammed it on the table.

" Lets.go"

"Uhh fine"

We went to the cafe near our office. I asked for coffee for myself and tea for her.

"How can you drink this bitter drink?" She makes a weird but cute face while sipping from her cup.

" thats why I drink it" I took a sip from my cup.

" Yuck" I laugh at her. I heard some one scream my name behind me, I turned around.

Oh shit!

It's alia! Oh my god what's she doing here?!? She has this crazy obsession with me. I mean she's like bacchi infront of me, I am five  years older than her for god's sake!

" Oh my gosh! Varun what are you doing here baby?! " she literally ran to me. She grinned at me while I laughed nervously.

" I uh um-"

"We came here to drink coffee" pari cuts me off. Alia gives her a disgusted look.

"Who is she?" Alia says with an attitude. Aye no one talks to my girl like that!

" Al-"

" Anyway I missed you so much baby! Did you missed me?" I looked at her from the corner, she was pissed off. She seemed like a volcano which could blast into lava any time.

" I have to go. I have some work pending" she muttered and stood up to leave.

" Yeah, we would like some privacy" alia said. But I grabbed pari's wrist and gave her please-don't-go look.

" Varun why are holding her wrist? Let her go"

"No, I think you should go not her, because you're the one invaded our date" I could see pari's head turned my side.

" Date?"

" Yes date, now please if you'll excuse us" I too stood up and walked away while dragging with me.

"I am sorry for that dramatic scene"

" It's okay by the way that alia girl , isn't she too clingy?" I chuckled .

" Yeah.......WAIT!?!" she looked at me, clueless.

" Were you jealous! ?!" Her big eyes became more big.

" What?!? No way why would I be jealous? "

" Oh my gawd! You're in denial too!" I tried to pinch her cheek but she slapped my hand away.

" Shut up varun! You're crazy!"

"I am not crazy, you're crazy...in my louve!!" I exclaimed goofily.

" Never in your dreams" she rolled her eyes.

" Yes never in my dreams because it happened in reality!"

"Oh my god! No one can win with you" she groaned,

" aww babu are you afraid of rejection? No worries I love you too" I rubbed her arm but she hit it hard and glared at me.

" I hate you"

" nah you love me"

And when will you realize that?

Sorry for making alia look bad, I mean she's really sweet and the way she rambles on and on is cute. So alia fans I have nothing against your sweet little alu.
P.s. that's my nickname at home because of my love for potatoes.lol