Chapter 12- Girl, do you still think of me as a friend?

Parineeti's pov

"I am home" I yelled as I closed the door behind me. I placed the key on the key holder.

" In the kitchen" meehika yelled back. Remember Meehika? She was my roommate back in manchester. We were sharing an apartment together now. I moved out of my parent's house as soon as I got the job. I went to my bedroom. I threw my bag on the bed and went to the bath room to freshen up and change my dress. After freshening up, I went to the kitchen.

" What are you making?" I asked her.

" Samosa" she said excitedly.

" Yay!!!" I took one samosa from the plate and took a bite, trust me I just tasted samosa heaven.

" These are so good" she have me her famous cheshire cat grin.

" Thank you!" My eyes fell on a bowl of popcorn.

" Are these for the movie marathon?" I asked pointing the bowl. She nodded.

" Done! You take the popcorn and samosa, I'll bring the chips and soft drinks."

"Okay" I grabbed the popcorn and samosas and went to the living room. You can never know how much meehika eats until you see her eat.

" Sprite or Coke?" She yelled.

" You know sprite makes me hyper" I said while chugging some popcorn into my mouth and looking at the movies collection.

" Oh yeah....and stop eating the popcorn before the movie starts!" She yelled the last part.

" Ok ok no need to be cranky" I said , while eating some popcorns secretly.

" Okay which movies did you select?"she sat down next to me.

"Sharukh special"

"Awesome" Sharukh special means all our favourite with sharukh in it.

" Let's start with chennai express?" She nodded and put DVD in the DVD player. The movie started.

" Why sharukh? Why? Did you have to be soo hot and old for me?" I said, with a dreamy look on my face. Meehika snickered.

" Deepika looks so hot in that south indian attire" She said.

" Hmm" I nodded.

" You bangalis have the same to same attire right?" She turned to me.

" No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No"

"Yes!"

" Ha!"

" You wicked witch!" I accused her, pointing my index finger at her.

We went back to watching the film.

" No I don't wanna see dilwaale dulhanya le jayenge anymore!" I yelped.

" C'mon yaar it's legend" I love ddlj but you know na, too much sweet makes it bitter, that's what happened to me.

" uhh ok" I gave up.

" You are too gullible" I glared at her.

I dozed off during when sharukh was flirting with Kajol in the train.Awe I love the jodi.

I felt something hard making contact with my face. I know, once again I have fell on my face. Hey ma durga, when will I stop it? I got up and streched my arm. I looked at the wall clock, oh my god it's already 7 pm, I should probably get ready! Wait I am not going right? Maybe I should go...no, why should I? But he said he'll be waiting. He's just faking, he won't wait. But what if he does wait.... ahhh parineeti Chakrobarty stop having those mental arguements again!