Chapter 16-pointless talks

Parineeti's POV_

After Varun left, Meehika came. I told her everything except that kiss.

" oh my god! He asked you to be his date in this wedding! " she squealed. " Yeah, so?" I asked nonchalantly.

" Pari, I am telling you that guy is totally into you"

"How can you say that? You only saw him once"

"Babe, did you forgot how great observer I am?" She flaunted and I rolled my eyes. Observer? And her? Please, she can't find something even if it's lying just infront of her.

" yeah while your eyes were glued to you laptop screen, yeah that's some good observering technique."

"Shut up! The way he defended you infront of that alia girl and when he was sleeping so peacefully while his head was on your shoulder and today when he gifted you those such cute gifts, it.is.so.damn.obvious"

"Those are just friendly things"

" ok for a second let's believe this are just " friendly" things." She quoted "friendly".

" I am sure he has a loads of female friends, then why did he only chose you to be his fake girlfriend for this wedding? "

" Because he said he feels comfortable with me" I whispered.

" My point exactly!" She gave the finished it like a professional lawyer. If she wasn't a fashion designer, she would've been a marvelous lawyer.

" You know you should've choosen law instead of business" I blurt out.

" Don't try to change the topic!"

"Am not! I was just stating the facts"

" Anyway, when are you guys leaving?"

"The day after tomorrow"

"What? And you're telling me this now! C'mon lets start packing, I am sure you didn't pack a thing you lazy lazy girl!"

"Kya karuu yaar, adat se majboor!"

-the day after tomorrow-

From: varun
" Should I come and pick you up? :D"

To Varun:
"No need, I'l meet you at the airport, cya :)"

I was wearing a red and black flannel shirt with ash singlet inside and navy jeans. Overall I looked quite nice.

From: Varun
":) only this? I thought you were excited for this trip :("

I rolled my eyes but my lips quirkes up a little.
To: varun
" If anyone needs to learn how to speak about pointless things they should definitely come to you"

From: Varun
" Ha! So you admit that talking pointless is a talent!"

To: Varun
" I did not said that! "

From:Varun
" But you implied it!"

To: varun
" Hai tauba, main bhuli gai that I was talking to the master of pointless talks, muhje maaf karo aur choro!"

From: Varun
" Ja tu bhi kya yaad rakkhe gi, chal tujhe maaf kiya, huahahaha"

To: Varun
" Btw where are you?"

From: varun
" behind you"

I turned around and saw him wiggling his eyebrows at me.

" Hey matching matching" he pointed at my shirt, like a enthu kid. We both were wearing flannels and navy jeans. I tried to pinch his arm but

"Ahh so desperate to feel my muscles eh?" He smirked. I so wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

" shut up varun or else I will punch you in the face!"

" God! Woman, I thought bangali girls are sweet but you" I was glaring at him with my arms folded against my chest and a scowl playing on my lips.

" Are an exception, my dear and don't worry, I like it" he whispered sensually in my ear. I froze for a second but then when I came back to my senses I pushed my away.

" Chittar khane ka bohot shokh hai kya? ( do you wish to get beaten by me?)"

" Maaaaybe"

"You're hopeless" the flight to plane to Punjab announced and we made our way to the plane.

" Come on girlfriend"

" Fake"

"So what? Girlfriend toh ho na"

Lol let it be in cliché or hamari adhoori Kahani, only shraddha makes parineeti realize her feelings for varun.