chapter four

Parineeti's POV

I just exited the airport of Manchester. After our 'kiss' , I slapped him and stormed off and directly went to airport. Luckily when I reached there it was time for us to board. and now here I am, in Manchester. I stopped a Cab driver and showed him the address. He said it'll take us one hour to reach . I nodded and got on the cab. I was admiring the city out of the window. Until the kiss popped into my mind. I tried my best to forget it but how can I? It was my first kiss and I felt something in it fear, disgust, hate or even something nice? I don't know what it was bit knowing him for like two whole days. I am sure he'll forget it in few hours. Ugh. Stop it pari get it out of your head. Just think about your new life , Manchester, your dreams. I tried  to divert my mind to something else. We reached there. I paid and thanked him. I stood in front of the hostel. I took a deep breath and walked in. I went to the main office. And gave her the form. She studied for a couple of second. And then gave me my room key and number and told me that my roommate is already there. My roommate is already there!? Oh god! How is she going to be? Nice or rude? Is she going to like me? I heard Bollywood music coming from my room. That means my roommate is an Indian! Thank you ma durga! I knocked on the door waiting patiently for her to open the door. The door opened. And a girl with Cheshire cat grin stood in front of me.

"Hey!" She said waving frantically.

"Hi i-" she cut me off.

"Oh you must be my roommate!! Come on in" she said while pulling me inside.

"Well let me introduce myself, I am Meehika Gada, daughter of Jainti bhai gada and Kanta Ben Gada" her Gujarati accent was sneaking here and there in between. She extended her hand.

"Hello to you too, I am Parineeti Chakrobarty" I shook it

"You're Bengali?" She asked surprised. I nodded.

"Awesome yaar! I'v heard you guys are very sweet and friendly, thank god I didn't stuck with some rude and stuck up girl"

"I feel you but now since you're sharing a room with me, you have to bear with my non-veg." I said.

"I am cool with it...and if you don't mind can you share you non veg dishes with me?" She asked sheepishly. I was dumbfounded.

"Aren't you gujjus supposed to be veggies?" I asked still not believing what she said.

"Yeahhhh, but who says I am following the tradition and I can't without a little macchi, kima and chicken" she said dreamily.

"Even I am a hardcore non-veg"

"I think I have found my long lost twin" she said with dramatic expression.

"Gaale lag jaa been ( hug me sista)" we hugged and soon after we both fell into the ground,holding our stomached and laughing like loons.

"This three years are going to be awesome!" She said. I nodded.
With this twisted but amazing beginning I have started my new story

Varun's POV

I took my luggages and left the airport. Yesterday when she stormed off I didn't follow her. I know I shouldn't have kissed her in the first place. But it all happened in the moment. And for the record she kissed back too. Ugh. I shoved all those thoughts out of my head. I stopped a taxi and got in. I gave him the address and he started the taxi. Notthingham was actually a really pretty city. There was not one place where you can stop gawking. But I was too tired to gawk ,I felt the cold breeze kissing my cheeks. After an hour we reached. The driver helped me with the luggage. I paid and thanked him. I took three deep breaths and counted to ten. It always helped me to calm down. I walked in. I went to the main office and gave him my form. He studied that form for about 1 minute. Oh god! Someone tell him that it's not a puzzle that'll give him a millions of dollars. He finally gave me my room key and number. I thanked him and left. It took me about 5 minutes  To find my room. When I finally found it, I knocked on the door and waited impatiently. A guy opened the door. Before I could say something.

"Aye rama our roommate has arrived" he yelled looking behind him.

A lanky guy with glasses came out of a room.

"Hey what are you doing outside? Come on in!" The lanky guy said.

I came inside.

"Hey I am Karan Gulati" the guy said who opened the door.

"And I am Ramanathan lingeshwar mamutty Iyer" the lanky guy said.

"Heh?" What did he say? Karan started laughing. Lanky guy shot him a glare.

"Call me Rama" he said extending his hand.

" Varun singhania" I shook it.

"So which room do you want?" Rama asked.

"I'll take that one" I said.

"A man likes his own privacy eh?" Karan nudged me.

"Yeah" I let out a laugh.

"Hey guys can I just crash for some time?"

"Sure"

I went to my room and slept like a baby .

Hey guys the next chapter is part two of the story and  today I was just thinking about haseeh toh phasse and student of the year. And suddenly a idea popped into my mind. A love story of meeta solanki and Rohan Nanda. I just finished writing the prologue of this story. But I am hesitating should I upload it on wattpad or not , cause I already have two stories pending. I need suggestions, should I post it or not?