Chapter 24- Absolutely idiotic Bengali

-few days later-

Parineeti's POV_

I opened the main door of our apartment to come face to face Meehika. I let out a shreik while she smiles at me with a smug smile on her lips.

"God! You scared me!" I exclaim while putting my hand on my heart.

"God! You bengalis are so weak hearted!" She commented and plopped on the couch. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her.

"Isn't Varun enough to make comments on us? That you started too!" I said.

"Well the truth is truth and seriously you bengalis can be a pain in the ass!" She said with a scowl on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Spill it!" I said to her. I knew she was grumpy but this much? Never! I knew there was a back story and it was related to bengali for sure.

She stared at me like I had grown two more heads.

"What?" She finally opened her mouth.

"What happened today that got your panty in a twist?" I asked as she glared. I kept staring at her until she gave in.

"Fine!" She let out a long sigh, I sat up in the couch properly and turned my head at her direction.

"Well I met a guy..." I sqealed at the mention of the 'guy'. She looked at me with a 'seriously? ' look. I shrugged and gestured her to continue.

"Well he bumped into me and spilled his coffee all over me! And do you what did he say next?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Even I don't know! He said something in bengali. I only heard him say 'shit' and 'coffee' then he glared at me and left from there. I was standing there like an idiot drenched in coffee. Like it was all my fault! I soo wanted to remove my shoes and hit him with it till his head bursts!" She finished while I started at her. I would be a complete lie if I said that it was the first time I saw her this angry.

Meehika onced showed me two knifes and asked which will be more easy to kill with.

"Well then what happened?" I asked.

"Then when I went to my office, I heard that the absolutely idiotic bengali" I glared at her as she said 'bengali' .

"Okay sorry. Wuss. Absolutely idiotic wuss was my project head. I had to work with him for a whole project. Damn Akash Bose!"

WHAT DID SHE SAY?

"Wait! What's his name?" I asked again. She looked confused and said.

"Akash Bose. Why?" I started laughing like a crazy hyena. While she looked more confuse by every passing second.

I smirked.

"Well that absolutely idiotic wuss aka Akash Bose is my cousin brother." I said. Her mouth was wide open and she shook her head slowly.

"You are lying just to trouble me." She said. With a smug smile on my lip, I shook my head.

"Wanna see?" I asked. She nodded her head. I took out my phone and showed her a photo of me and Akash bhaiya. She frowned.

"How can such a cute thing could be related to something so pathetic?" She asked with a pout. I laughed at her as she whacked me with a cushion.

I started dialling up a number on my phone. Meehika peeked in.

"Whom are you calling?" She asked. I dialled the number and put the phone on loud speaker. After the third ring he finally picked it up.

"Hello" he said. Meehika's eyes widen and a smirked formed on my lip.

"Hello Akash bhaiya kemon acho? (How are you?) " I asked him.

"Hmm ami thik ar tui? (I am fine and you?)" He said. I narrowed my eyes at the phone. I looked at Meehika, to see her mumbling some incoherent words under her breathe. Probably gujrati profanities,

" Are you sure?" I asked him again.

"Actually, in the morning, I bumped into a mute girl and dumped my coffee on her-" I turned to see meehika fuming.

"Oyee I am not mute!" Meehika yelled into the phone. She didn't even let Bhaiya finish his sentence.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" Bhaiya asked.

"The mute girl you dumped coffee on!" She sneered at him.

"Listen-"

"No! This time you will listen and I will talk! That time I couldn't talk because you were blabbering on and on!" She kept scolding bhaiya. And me I was on the floor laughing my ass off.

"Pari amare bacha! ( save me!)" Bhaiya yelled through the phone.

"Bhaiya this is your fault, now you have to repent!" I said.

"Ok ok sorry! Whatever your name is. I was in a bad mood, so I just vented my anger on you. I am sorry again!" He said.

"Aww Mehu now forgive my brother!" I said to meehike as she hummed.

"Fine! " she said and I took the phone from him.

"Pari tui kolkata aisha dekh, tor ki kori! (Pari you just come to kolkata, you just see what I do!)" He threatened me.

"Oyee should I gave the phone back to meehika?" I said.

"No!" He screamed and disconnected the call.

Me and Meehika bursted out laughing.

"Have you packed?" I asked her once we sobered up.

"Packed for what?" She asked.

"For kolkata! I told you that we will leave tonight!" I said to her. She bit her tongue and looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry...I'll start packing now!" She said.

"You better!"

"And you should help me!" She said while dragging me with her.