Chapter 19- Dil Chahta Hai

Varun's POV_
"Hawww" I yawned opening my mouth so wide that a whole hippo could fit into my mouth.
"Varun!" Pari gave me warning glare. Did I mention that we were on a meeting right now? We were. After sometime the boring meeting finished. Pari hit me on my head with her file. I winced in pain.
"Oww what was that for? " I asked rubbing the spot where she hit me
"Because you were acting like a moron in the meeting."
"Well what can I do I you have a meeting at 7 am in the morning, you know I am not a morning person" I said and shrugged.
"Well sometimes I wonder did you even became the CEO of this company" she  said while shaking her head.
"Because of you" I mumbled to myself.
"Did you say anything?" She asked. I shook my head rapidly.
"No no"
"Okay"
"Oh by the way mom invited you for dinner tonight" I said as we walked outvof the cabin.
"Why?" I shrugged.
"Don't know"
"Okay then you can Pick me up from my house"
"Okay"
"Bye" she said and started walking away.
"Wait I'll drop you"
"No its okay, i'll go by myself."
"You know me for 7 years and yet you don't trust me. You wound me" I placed my hand on my heart. She rolled her eyes.
"First we barely know each other for a week and second you know I trust you."
"Then let me drop you " I said.
"Fine " she sighed and walked ahead of me.
"Yes!" I fist pump in the air in excitement. She turned around and looked at me in a worried look.
"You okay?"  She asked.
"Yeah!" I said and started walk with her.
********
-Parineeti's pov-
"So his mom invited you for dinner?" Meehika investigated. She was currently in her acp pradumane mode.
"Does she still think that you are his girlfriend?"
"Yeah, so?" She now had a face that described that she has solved a puzzle worth 100 million dollars.
"I am 900% sure she's gonna talk about marriage."
"Yeah right. And what makes you think that?"
"Okay I'll explain" she takes a seat in front of me.
"See his mother thinks that you are varun's girlfriend, varun's getting old so his mother is definitely thinking about his marriage and when he already has a girlfriend she'll think of marrying him to her ." She finished.
"Did that make sense?" She added.
"Yeah...." I trailed off.
"Point to be noted!" She exclaimed showing off her Cheshire cat smile.
"You are definitely in a wrong proffesion" I said.
"Yeah maybe" she shrugged.
"So what should I do?" I asked.
"What?"
"I mean what should I do if she talks about marriage?"
"Hmm ask your ranjha"
"What?"
"Yeah your ranjha (lover)"  she smirked. I threw a cushion at her.
"Shut up!"
"By making me shut you can't hide the truth" she said.
"No seriously, you he loves you, I know you love him so why don't you guys confess already!"
"I don't love him" or do I?
"Shut up and say the truth"
"I might have some feeling  for him but I don't know if its love" I shrugged.
"Okay close your eyes and if you see varun you're in love" she said and I rolled my eyes. God! How much more filmy can she be?
"That's a stupid Idea"
"Just try na!"
"Fine" I huffed and closed my eyes. After a few second the moments with varun in the airport, Paris, that kiss, our little ye jawaani hai dewaani moment came flooded in. I opened my eyes.
"What did you see?" She asked excitedly.
"Priety zinta, stupid this is dil chahta hai's scene" I said.
"Uff you are so unromantic" I stuck my tongue out at her.
*****
"Pari varun has arrived!" Meehika yelled from the hall.
" coming" I yelled back. I checked my dress and rushed downstairs. Meehika and varun was standing there awkwardly.
"Hi" I started.
"You are looking really beautiful pari" he complimented and handed me a bouquet. I smiled at him.
"Thanks"
"So shall we go?" He asked.
"Yeah, bye meehika" I hugged her.
"Bye have fun but not too much, okay?" She teased. I slapped her arm.
"Shut up, bye!" I said and we went to varun's car. He opened the the passenger's seat.
****
"Beta ek aur paratha" varun's mother put another paratha on my plate. She fed me so  much that you could notice the bump on my stomachs.
"Mom are trying to kill my  girlfriend  by feeding her son much" varun complained behalf of me but in reality he was making fun of me. I kicked him under the table. Or so  I thought?
"Oww!" His  father winced in pain.
Shit!  I close my eyes tightly in embarrassment.
"What happened?" Varun's mom asked in concern.
"Nothing" he said. I mouthed him 'sorry'.
*****
"So how was tonight?" He asked.
"Awesome! I love your family
They are just amazing." I exclaimed.
"They love you too!"  We reached the door of my apartment.
"So bye"
"Bye" he turned out to leave.
"Varun?" He turned around.
"Yeah?" I went close to him and pecked him on his cheek.
"Good night" I said and went inside.

So here it is! I know I made you guys wait and I hope this chapter covered it up. You know I've been quite busy first with final and now ramzan but now I promise that I'll update more frequently.
Please vote and comment. Bye.