chapter nine

Varun pov.

There is seriously something wrong in here . It's effecting me  very badly. First I can't sleep. My thoughts always roam around and when it stops, it stops at Parineeti! And in sangeet, when that guy Nikhil took her on the dancefloor, I had a sudden urge to throw bricks at him. I mean I knew parineeti has a awful taste, but this horrible. I mean I have nothing against that guy, but him and parineeti are just...wrong. I mean even their heights doesn't match! One looks like a rabbit and another chimpanzee. Awful jodi, right? I mean she should be with someone like, like me. Ohmygod! Did I just say that!? The first thing I'll do after leaving jaipur is to see a doctor. To get away from this thoughts, I decided to take a walk. But guess whom I found there? Yup Parineeti.  Why won't she stop following me?  I decided to walk away slowly but unfortunately she saw me. And called me. I shook my head and went there.

"Hey!" She said, showing off her beautiful smile. Her face was glowing. I smiled back. I felt a knot in my stomache

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Nothing, I wasn't sleepy"

"Ahh same , tohh how did you like my husband?"

" Tikh takh hain ( fine) "

" Only tikh takh? " she nudged me on the arm.

"Yeah"

"C'mon yaar didn't you see how cutely he surprised me on sangeet?"

"Achha toh if popping out of nowhere is cute to you, then I am cuter" I said, while smirking.

"How?"

" I popped out of nowhere two times infront of you, first in manchester and second time here, at your wedding, so in that way, I am cuter" she broke out laughing. Damn that knot in my stomache again.

"Still he's cuter" she stuck her tongue out . I scoffed.

"Bijli ka kambha jaise dikta hain ( he looks like a electric pole)" I said, smirking. She slapped my arm. Me and parineeti broke out laughing again.

" Hey varun?"

" Yeah?"

"Can you show me around jaipur?" I turned to her.

" why me?"

"Everyone is busy"

" Tera pati (your husband?)"

" It's bad luck to see your husband before marriage and mujhe pata hain ke tu toh koi wedding gift to mujhe dega nahi, toh ye hi gift man ke dede ( I know you won't gift me anything on my wedding, so think of it as a gift and show me around jaipur)" she said the last part while chuckling. I grinned at her.

" Chaal tu bhi kya yaad rakhe gi, haan tujhe jaipur ghumaon ga ( okay, you're going to remember this your life, yes, I'll show you around jaipur)"

"Yay! So kal subha 6 baje? (Okay tomorrow morning at 6?)"

" 6 am!!"

" Yeah, you can wake up at 6 right?"

"Yeah of course, I was thinking about you, you can wake up at 6 right?"

"Don't worry about me, so see you tomorrow morning, bye"

"Bye" we both went to our different direction.

Next morning

God I am waiting for her for like thirty minutes. And she still hasn't arrived ,I decided to go to her room and wake her up myself. I went to her room and knocked on her door. But the door was open , so I peeked my head in. She was  sleeping up like a  baby. She looked really cute. Hah! And she said I couldn't wake up at 6 am. I went close to her and yelled in her ear.

" BANGALAN UTHHH ( bangalan wake up)"  she threw a pillow at me. God this girl! Even in her sleep she won't stop throwing stuff at me.

"Amar room theke ber ho! ( get out of my room!) "

"Mujhe bengali nehi aati ( I Don't know bengali)" I said, with a goofy smile on my face and started shaking her until she woke up.

"Uh I am up" I stopped shaking her. She once again hit me with her dupatta.

" Get out now and let me freshen up"

"Kay" I went out of her room and waited. After 15 minutes,  she came out wearing a yellow churidaar. She looked really cute.

" Abhi taar ta hi rehega ya phir chalega bhi? (Will you keep staring? And not going?)" I broke out of my trance. 

" We are going on a jeep?" She asked excitedly. I nodded.

" Ahhh can I drive?" She added.

" You can?" She nodded her head. I tossed her the key. She quickly got and so did I. Today is going to be a eventful day.

This will continue in the next chapter.  Let me know what do you think of this chapter. Vomment , bye.