Chapter 27

Parineeti's POV_

"Where were you?" Meehu asks me, with her hand on her either side of her slender waist.

"I was with Varun." I said while trying to hide my blush. Her scowl turned in grin.

"What did you guys do?" She exclaimed and started giggling. I couldn't help but laugh at her expression. Her grin again turned into a scowl.

"Done?" She asks. I nod my head, controlling my laughter.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"I proposed him!" I blurted out.

"OMG! YOU WHAT?" She asked in surprise and then again started jumping up and down.

"I am so happy for you! Pari!" Meehu pulls me into a big bear hug which I gladly returned.

"You proposed Varun?" Comes a new male voice. We both pulled out to see Akash bhaiya.

"Yup!" I said to him.

"But how do you know?" Meehu butts in.

"Woh..I was behind the door..so..I heard everything." Bhaiya explains and meehu scowls at bhai.

"That's called eavesdropping dumbo! You were eavesdropping on us?" Meehu yells at bhai.

"I was eavesdropping on my sister's conversation! Who are you to say anything?" Bhai retorted.

"Well you are sister was having that conversation with me! He best friend!" Meehu shot back.

"Uff Pari! I don't like your best friend! Change her!" Bhai said to me. I heard meehu gasp. She pushed bhai to come face to face with him.

"I don't like you!" Meehu said to bhai. And then turned to me.

"Change your bhai!" She said. Hearing this bro started chuckle.

"She is my sister! We have blood relationship!" Bro says to meehu. Suddenly varun appears from no where beside me.

"Remember the first day we met! We used to bicker like that right? I used to hate you back then." I asked varun while bro and meehu kept on bickering.

"Yup! I hated you too!" He says while chuckling.

"No you didn't!" I said.

"No! I seriously hated you!" He said, while smiling. I stopped smiling and faced him with a serious face. He stopped smiling.

"Then why did you tried to kiss me there?" I asked while folding my arms against my chest.

"Tried?" He smirks.

"Shut up varun!" I say making him stop. We both looked at meehu and bro, who were still fighting.

"Uff! If you guys wanna fight, get married!" I said, making them stop and turn to me.

Uh oh.

"Shut up!" Both of them yelled at me at the same time.

"Awh! Both of them even yelled at the same time!" Varun cooes, making me chuckle and both of them glare at us. Mainly varun.

"If you speak anything like that again, I'll make sure you don't tie the knot with pari, in this life...or the other 6!" Bro warns varun giving him his dead eyes.

"Um! That's what I am saying! Meehu is a rude hardass!"varun says and bro backs him up while nodding his head, while me and meehu gasps.

"I am gonna kill your boyfriend and brother." Meehu says calmly before running after their lives. After 5 minutes of cats and dogs, those three got tired and came back where we were standing.