Chapter two

-Varun's pov

I looked the girl who had her eyes closed , hands clasped together and was muttering something like ' rokkha' .  Maybe she was praying. I decided to introduce myself.

" Hey! I am varun" I extended my hand.  she opened her eyes and looked at me with her big black eyes. She stopped muttering .

" Don't leave me hanging" I said waving my hands which was still in the air. She rolled her eyes.

" I am parineeti" she says while shaking my hand. Her hands were really soft.  The plane started to shake lightly. She grabbed my hand tightly and her nails were digging in . And she started chanting " Ma durga ma durga" when the plane started going smooth again. She opened her eyes and looked relax.

" You know, you can let go of my hand now" I said lifting up my hand. She let go off my hand quickly and her fair cheeks had red streaks on them leaving me smirking.

-Parineeti's pov

Why did you had to hold his hand? I scolded myself. I looked over at him. He was smiling and looking around. I pulled out my my favourite book, 2 states from my bag. And started reading it all over again. No matter how many times I read it, it never gets old. I sometime wonder if my parents would react the way Ananya's parents did when she fell in love with a boy from a different community.

"Oh 2 states , I also like that story." He said. I lowered my book to look at him.

" do you really think that Chetan Bhagat had gone through all that shit only for a girl?" He added making me roll my eyes.

" If you really love someone you can go through all the 'shits'."

"Bullshit" 

"So have you ever fell in love?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No , you?"

"Nope"

" So you are saying that you never had a girlfriend? " I would be really surprised if he says yes.

" Who said that?" He says that  smirking.  Of course.  I went back to my book. The airhostess came to offer some welcome drinks and chocolates. He took a hanful of the chocolates and started eating them.

“ want some?" He voice was barely understandble with all the chocolates stuffed in his mouth. I declined. I  dozed off when Krish confessed his feelings to Ananya, in the story of course.

-after an hour-

I woke up with the book on my face, I looked around saw Varun was watching a movie, Yeh jawaani hai dewaani, a chuckled at his choice of movies, don't get me wrong I love that movie but its rather a little girly.

I was searching for my lipbalm in my messenger bag.

" what are you searching?" He asked.

" Lipbalm" I have a serious problem of applying lipbalm.

" Oh it's not in that pocket. It's in that one" he pointed at the right pocket.  I checked that pocket and found it. I was applying it when it suddenly hit me.

" How did you know that the lipbalm was in the right pocket?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" I might have checked it." His voice was barely audible but enough for me hear. He scratched the back of his head.

" YOU CHECKED MY BAG!!!!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I was bored"

" That dosen't mean you have the right to check my bag." I was still glaring at him.

" Okay I am sorry" he says , holding his ears and  looking guilty.

" Lets watch a movie ?" He added. I nodded.  We were watching hasee toh phasee ( my fav movie ).  We were laughing uncontrollably through out the whole movie except for the last scene where meeta was running from the airport and Nikhil to the airport. I was crying a little.  I turned to my right . Varun was whimpering lightly , his nose was red and silent tears were flowing out of his eyes. I couldn't control it anymore and broke out in hysterics.  He looked at me with a irritated look.

"Watch the movie not me" he retorted . I was still laughing.

-skip time-

"Aww look at them they look so cute" I heard someone gush. I opened my eyes saw that my head was on varun's head and his head was on my shoulder.

" Beta for how many years are you two married?" Said that elderly women. I shrugged my shoulder which made his head fall off my shoulder.

"Ahh let me sleep" he said grabbing my arm.

" Umm sorry maam we're not married" she nodded

"So you two are in love , you know boyfriend and girlfriend" she says wiggling her eyebrows. I let out a laugh.

" No ma'am we are not girlfriend boyfriend"

"Aww but you look really cute together" with she turned to her seat.

I looked down at varun sleeping peacefully . Me and him together , never in a million world.

This chapter is dedicated to @PavitraCgl , thanks for supporting through both the stories. The theme song for this story is mere dil vich hum tum from the movie hum tum or you and I from one direction. If you liked this chap then please let me know. Vomment.  Bye.
P.s. thanks for 100+ reads.