Chapter one

Parineeti's pov

"Pari wake up" someone was shaking my arm. I opened my eyes and saw shree. I stretched out my arms.

" What time is it?" I asked her while getting up and rubbed my eyes.

" 07:00" she said as calm as possible. But my eyes turned wide.

" What?!! Couldn't you wake me up a little earlier?!?" I started panicking.

" As if I didn't try it " she snickered. I glared at her.

" Okay okay now don't run marathon around your bed and go take a shower" she added.

"You're probably right." I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower.

_ meanwhile in varun's pov_

I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I opened my eyes and saw I was currently lying on a couch. And everyone was scattered around the floor. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom . I looked for a spare toothbrush and started brushing my teeths. I pulled my phone out of my pocket .

My head was throbbing like hell.

I looked at my phone and saw it had 30 calls and 12 texts from mom. Before I could check it . Mom was calling me. I tapped the ' recieve ' button. And placed the phone on my ear. Before I could say anything . Mum started

" VARUN SINGHANIA WHERE ARE YOU?!? YOUR FLIGHT LEAVES IN AN HOUR " Oh shit shit shit.

" Mum can you please get the bags to airport, I'll be there in 10 minutes"

" Okay but be fast this time."

"Okay bye love you mum"

"Bye beta" she said and hung up. I washed my mouth and left the bathroom. I went over to the couch where Abhishekh was sleeping. I slapped him and he fell down.

" What? Huh huh" his eyes were half open and he was waving his head frantically.

" Get ready , you're going to drop me at the airport. "

"What? You have your car so drive yourself" well to be honest I didn't want to drive because my head was paining alot and I didn't want to be late.

" fine" he let out a groan and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Wait, first lend me you deo"

-Parineeti's pov

" hurry up Baba (dad) " I was tapping my foot furiously. I was currently sitting in the backseat of our car waiting for Baba. Who was taking more time to get ready than me and ma.

" I am here, I am here" Baba said finally getting in the car.

" ki baba? (What dad?) We're going to the airport not to see a bride for you" I joked. I had this Awesome relation wih Baba, I could share anything with him. He started the car.

"Well we could always find you're self a new mother at the airport " baba also joked. Me and baba were laughing and ma rolled her eyes.

" Yes, we could always find brides at the airport but the thing is who will want be YOUR bride" ma said emphasizing the word 'your'. I bursted out laughing. And ma had a proud smile on her lips.

" Awesome comeback ma" I said and hi fied ma.

Varun's pov

" you still stink" he scrunched his nose as he was driving. I applied a bit more deo .

" Better?"

" Yeah"

" Come on yaar drive faster!" I said while tapping my foot. I had this habit of tapping my foot when I am impatient.

" We are here! " he said excitedly. I heaved a sigh.

" Finally! " I quickly opened the door and ran to the airport. Some people were looking at me strangely. But who gives a damn? I searched for my mum and spotted her in the waiting area.

" Hey mom" I went to hug her.

" Eww Varun you didn't shower right?" She scrunched her nose.

"Hehe mom I didn't got the time" I scratched the back of my head and looked down .

" Never mind, here's your passport and ticket and the bags" she said handing me the things.

" I am going to miss you soo much beta" her voice cracking a little bit. As she hugged me.

" Me too mum" I said rubbing her back. She pulled away. She was shedding some tears. I wiped them.

" what mum? Don't start acting melo-dramatic like them" I pointed at the family where the husband was holding puja thaali and the wife was crying holding the daughter who was also tearing up a little bit. The girl had a fair complextion like the women. She had black hair which ended at the middle of her back and was wearing red maxi skirt and black top. And had a cute face like a angel. Now the women was giving her a idol. A durga idol. ( durga; a goddess of hindu religion. Mainly seen in kolkata). Mum laughed a bit with me and lightly hit my arm.

" You shouldn't say like this" mom scolded me but I was still laughing.

Abhi came while playing with the car keys.

"Here's you key " abhi said forwarding his hand.

" Drive yourself and mom home safely" he nodded.

" I am gonna miss you yaar" he said side hugging me.

" Me too and take care of mom okay?"

" Ye bhi kya puch ne ki baat hain kya? ( is this some thing to ask?)" I shook my head. I was heading towards the checking area but mom stopped me

" Varun wait..here take it" mom said pulling out a Ganpati bappa Idol ( Ganpati bappa; the son of shiv and parvati) .

" What mom? Not like them?" I whined. Mom and Abhishekh was laughing.

"Take it" I took it. Said bye for the last time. London here I come.

Parineeti's pov

" Ma stop this is embarrasing." I whispered at her. Everyone was staring at us. But she was moving the plate round and round before my face.

" Chup koro ( shut up )" she said and continued what she was doing. Finally stopping. She placed the thaali in baba's hand. And gave me a Durga idol. And she started tearing up.

" Ma I am going to london not war so dont cry" I hugged her and wiped some tears away from my eyes. She nodded her head.

" You take care of yourself and call me when you reach paris, okay?" I nodded. I went to baba and hugged him.

" Take care of yourself and call immediately if you need anything ok? Anything" he said while kissing my head. I nodded my head.

" Bye , take care of yourself and mom" I said. Trying my best not to break down. I turned around to leave. London here I come.

-skip checkings and boarding-

Varun's pov

I got a seat next to a girl. She looked familliar. Holy shit! It's the same girl! The melo-dramatic one. This is going to be amusing ride.

This chapter is dedicated to @Kashvi523 , thanks girl for reading and commenting and voting my story first. Really appreciate it.
I am sorry if I offended my hindu readers by taking name of their god and goddesses and said anything wrong , I am really sorry, I don't know anything about them but I had to because it goes with the story. And if you guys liked the chappy then please let me know. Btw parineeti and varun are going to meet in the next chapter. I am really excited. Vomment, bye