Chapter 17-punjabi wedding song

Parineeti's POV -

I abruptly heard a knock on my door. I glanced at the clock on my night stand. It was 3am. I opened the door and saw varun.

" What are you doing here at this time?" I asked him. He ignored me and walked inside. I closed the door and again asked him.

" What are you doing here?" He took a seat on the couch in the balcony.

" I wasn's sleepy so I thought of coming here" I took a seat next to him.

"And If I was sleeping? "

"I would have woken you up" he says matter of factly.

" And I would have killed you then"

"Nah you love me too much for that, after all I am your boyfriend" he teased. He took out a tub of chocolate ice cream from his bag.

" want some?" He offered but I declined.

" I don't like chocolate"

"Good thing, I also got mango"he took out a tub of mango ice-cream.

" Yay! My favourite! " I literally snatched the tub out of his hand.

" calm down, it's not running away" I stuck my tongue out at him.

" let's play never have I ever" Varun suggested.

" Gee varun what are you? 15 years old hormonal teenager?" I said while eating my ice-cream.

" Meanie" he pouted and forced some more ice - cream in his mouth which was already full.

" Okay let's play, but we need drink for that which we don't have" I said giving up.

" No worries, we'll take a bite of our ice - cream instead of sip from our drink"

"Hmm works"

"Okay, I'll ask first, never have I ever, hit on a teacher" he took a bite and so did I.

" Oh my god, you really did that?! " he asked bewildered.

" Yup, he was sooo cute , he slightly looked ranbir kapoor and all the girls from our class flirted with him, so what if I did too, woh kare toh rasleela aur hum kare toh character dheela" he stared at me for a second before bursting out in hysterical laughter. I scowled at him.

" varun, haas na band kar varna bum pe lath pare gi( varun stop laughing or else you'd get kicked in the bum)" I warned him. But his laughter doubled.

" ami khelbo na! ( I won't play)" I whined. He tried to pinch my cheeks but I slapped his hands away.

" Okay okay sorry" he sat properly.

" it's my turn now"

"Okay ask"

"Never have I ever snuck out from home" he took a bite.

"Multiple times" he said.

"Tell me one experience"

" Hmm there was an awesome party that night but I had a exam next morning so mom refused to let me go to the party, so I closed my bedroom door , got screw driver from drawer and opened the grill of my window and went to the party"

"And the next morning, you failed the exam right?"

"Yep" he said while grinning shamelessly. This game continued until both of us fell asleep.
-next morning-

Kabira incore was playing on the background. It was Dimple's haldi after that will be mehendi and the wedding will take place at the night.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see who it is,