chapter seven

-later that night-
Varun's pov

Ugh.Oh god! Please bless me with some sleep. Insomnia ke phoophaji no one wants you here, so go way. I let out a deep grunt in my pillow. For the past one hour all I am doing is changing my position. I decided to take a little walk by myself. I left my room. I was now walking by the pool. I think I saw some one there. Shit! I didn't knew this place was haunted.  Walk away varun walk away.  But I took 2 steps ahead and looked closely. It was a girl....oh my god! A chudail! With great courage I took four steps ahead. Oh it was Parineeti! Well then my first guess was right. Parineeti is the second name of chudail.but What she doing here? She had her feets in the pool. I went there and  sat next to her. I tried to put my legs in the pool like her but it was so cold. I shrieked. She looked at me.

" oye dulhan what are doing here? " I asked while putting my legs slowly in the water. The moonlight was directly falling on her face making her look an angel.

" Nend nahi aa rahi thi ( I wasn't sleepy)" she said.

" Before you ask, I am also having the same problem" she smiled and looked ahead.

" hey! I just remembered a song!" I said excitedly. She let out a light laugh.

" Really?  Which song?" She asked with faint smile playing on her lips.

" Ye chaand sa roshaan chehra , zulfoon ka rang sunahra"  I sang. She was looking at me with amused expression.

" Jheelsi neeli annkhein , koi raaj hain in mein gehra
Tarif karoon kya uska , jisne tujhe banaya" I sang, right looking into her eyes. We made a eye-contact for a couple of seconds but then she looked away.

" Seriously varun? I am getting married in three day yet you're still flirting with me " she said, chuckling.

" It was worth a shot" I said smirking.

" And if you're getting married in three days, what are you doing here with stranger at past midnight? you should be in thoughts of your future husband." She kept silent.

" Ah I think...I should go now" she said, getting up.  I grabbed her hand without turning.

" sach se bhag rahi ho senorita?( running away from the truth senorita? ) " I said. I got up and faced her.

" Bhaag chaleen? ( let's run away)"  I said while my goofy smile was plastered on mouth.

" oh but then I will be called run away bride" she said fake frowning.

" Oh senorita you have to lose something to gain something and look at the amount your gaining" I said pointing at myself.

" A total piece of a sexy meat" I added with a creepy smile. We both started laughing.  We were now walking and talking.

" Aye pari?" I asked.

" Hmm" she responded.

" Are you sure about this?" My mouth automatically said it.

" Sure about what?" She asked, confused.  I am also confused, what am I saying?

" About marriage" I blurted out.

" Why wouldn't I be? We are together for two years" she said.

" But is two years enough? " I asked.

" You don't need your whole life to fall in love, only a moment with that person is enough "

"Really?"
"Kyu? 2 states nahi pari ? ( why? Haven't you read 2 states? )" she smirked , or atleast tried to smirk. The memories of the plane,  our arguements  over 2 states came flooded in. I let out a chuckle. We talked for half an hour and then she went to her direction and I went to mine. After reaching my room, finally I got a peaceful sleep.