Chapter 21-so, when's the shaadi?

Varun's POV_

" So  when's the shaadi?" I asked pari in a gloomy voice, through the phone.

" What wedding? Which wedding? " she asked in confusion.  Wait! I am the one confuse here. I sat on the couch properly.

" why? Aren't you marrying that sexy beast?" I asked sarcastically putting an emphasis on 'sexy beast'

" That's why called you" before she could finish her sentence I cut her off.

" Fine! I'll come to your wedding. But just don't make me mama of your kids." I went back to my gloomy version.

" Varun! Would you stop you nonsense? " she yelled. By her voice I could tell she was frustated. I was pouting like a little even though she can't see it.

" Me and him refused at the same time! It was a mutual refusal!" She said.

" What? You are not getting married? " I yelled in the phone.

" Geez thanks Varun for almost making me deaf" she said sarcastically.

" it's okay, so you are not getting married? " I asked trying to confirm. I could feel her roll her eyes.

" Refusal means no, stupid. Of course I am not getting married" she said as matter-of-fact.

" So I have still have a chance?" I asked cheekily. I could hear her laugh.

" you never had one" she said while still chuckling.

" Chal jhutthi I know you secretly check me out and drool"

"Yeah yeah in your dreams only"

" Don't worry babe! I know I am hella sexy! It's okay to drool"

" The real thing is you check me out and drool" she said putting stress on 'you'.

"Yeah! I do!" I simply said while I popped some popcorn in my mouth.

" That means you admit that you drool for me?" She asked, surprised.

" Yeah! There's no denying in truth. You looked damn sexy in jaipur" I said.

" How can you be so blunt?" She asked in a surprised tone.

" This is just the way I am!" I said.

" No you are an extreme flirt!"

"That too" I smirked.

" Okay! It's getting late. I'll call you later! Bye" she said.

" K, see ya" she disconnected the call.

That night I went to sleep, thinking about her. As always.
_Next Morning_

"So when are you thinking of settling down?" Mom asked out of the blue while pouring down juice in my glass.

" What do you mean?" I asked as I started taking sips from my juice.

" I mean when are you asking Pari to marry you?" As soon this words left mom's mouth the drink in my mouth came flying out. I started to coucgh furiously.  Dad gave me a glass of water while mom patted my head and back.

" This is a true man, freaking out at the mention of marriage" dad commented but shut up as soon as mom glared at him. I have them a weak smile. Pari is going to kill me with her high heels.
_At Office_

"I am going to kill you with my heel" Pari yelled as she chased me in her cabin.

" Sorry" I yelled and continued running.

" Should I make pickles out of sorry? This all happened because of you!" She yelled.

" Listen I have a solution! " I said.

" What is it?" She asked.

" First drop your heel" I said . She dropped her heel and I went closer to her.

" When in emergencies" I trailed off.  She was looking at me expactantly.

" RUN LIKE HELL" I screamed and ran out of her cabin. She aimed a heel at me but it missed by a few inches.
Parineeti's POV _

His mother wants us to get married.  We should tell her the truth.  But I don't wanna see her hurt! But I can't just marry Varun...

Why can't you? You have known long enough.  You stomache doest flips for him, your heart accelarates when you see him. Plus he admitted that you loved him.

But that was three year ago.

Does he still loves me?

Sorry for the short chapter guys!
Keep the votes and comments coming 8)