Chapter 25-Annoying Kids!

Picture of Akash (Tiger Shroff) and Meehika (Shraddha) on top.

Parineeti's POV_

Akash bhaiya, Meehika, Varun and Me were leaving together for Kolkata. It became quite a job to handle Akash bhaiya and Meehika together because both of them kept throwing dirty glare each other once in a while along with some colorful words.

"Will you guys stop it?" I yelled in frustation, startling three of them.

"Stop what?" Meehika asked while making an innocent face. I rolled my face.

"Stop eating my brain and get along both of you." I ordered while pointing Akash Bhaiya and Meehika. Both of them shared a look before looking at me.

"Not feeling like it!" Meehika said nonchalantly.

"Nope!" Akash bhaiya agreed with her while shaking his head. I let out a groan before turning to Varun.

"Varun, promise me something. If I kill both of them, you will handle the case." I asked Varun dramatically.

"Of course baby! Anything for you!" Varun said as he made a kissy face.

"Remeber guys in kolkata! You have to pay for making me suffer." I said while eyeing them with a sinister expression on my face. Both of them again shared a look before gulping the lump in their throats.

Varun and I smirked and I gave him a high five.

*****
"Varun switch sits with me!" Meehika whined, from behind.

"No!" Varun declined adamntly.

"Switch sits with me!" Meehika again asked.

"No!" Varun declined again.

"Varun switch sits with me!"

"No!"

"Varun switch sits with me!"

"No!"

"Varun swi-"

"Shut up both of you!" I whisper yelled at them. Both of them got quiet.

"Bhaiya how can you bear this?" I asked bhaiya who was not even making a noise.

No answer.

"Bhaiya? " again no answer. I turned around go face bhaiya.

"Egiye de egiye de, hat te chai tor shathe" bhaiya's eyes were close and was singing while doing the steps with his hands and head. I glared at him and yanked off his ear plugs.

"Oww!" Bhaiya winced in pain, while Meehu and Varun snickered.

"I was bearing this two's noise while you are hearing arijit's soulful music!" I said in an exasperated tone, as bhaiya grinned and nodded his head. I snatched the ipod from his hand.

"Hey! That's mine? Where's your?" Bhaiya whined.

"I kinda packed it with my clothes." I mumbled. Three of them gasped.

"Oh shut up!" I said began listening to Egiye de.

After a few minutes later someone yanked off one ear plug from my ear. I turned to my left side to see it Varun. He tucked in his head and began listening to songs which were alien to him.

"Should I change it to some bollywood song?" I asked him. She shook his head.

"Nah! I like bengali!" He smiled and I smiled back. Then he put his head on my shoulder. My breathing became uneasy but after a moment it became normal.

"Ugghh gergandi bhosh ( idiot)" I heard bhaiya say from behind. I smiled at the choice of his insult.

"Gando! ( Madman)" Meehika said. I chuckled and went back to my lalaland.

***
"Oyee bangalan get up!" I heard varun say. I opened my eyes to see, varun awake. I sat up properly.

"We are going to land anytime soon!" Varun said and I nodded

"Oww!" I heard my brother wince again. I got up on my seat and turned around completely to face them.

"Now what happened?" I asked in frustation.

"He fell asleep on my shoulder-" Meehika started.

"So she hit my head with her water bottle." Bhaiya finished. I rolled my eyes.

"I am really sorry for you." Varun said sympathetically. Fake. Anyone could make out that he was trying to stifle his laughter.

I glared at him and then again turned back at them.

"Meehu give me the bottle." I asked Meehika. She looked confuse but nonetheless gave me the bottle.

At first I hit bhaiya with it, then Meehu and at last Varun.

"Why did you hit me?" Three of them asked in unison.

"You guys are worst than kids!" I scolded them.

"Now like good kids, sit down on your seats with a finger on you lips!" I ordered. Varun gave me a Are-You-Serious face.

"Do it!" I ordered again and this time they sat in their seats with a finger on their lips.

I smiled with satisfaction.

Soon afterwards we landed in kolkata. My hometown! I am damn excited to go to our house.

"Bhaiya shree er biye te onek moja hobe! ( bro there is going to be a lot of fun on Shree's wedding!)" I exclaimed in excitment, which only bhaiya understood. Bhaiya grinned and nodded.

"Ek dom! (Absolutely!)" Bhaiya said. Meanwhile, Varun and Meehu shared a look, before.

" Hiehb thnfgjk Meehu dsfhjyfvmko" varun said.

"Gjkvffhjoog ooknbgkoo varun fgjkk said fdgjkknb" meehu said.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"If that can be your language, its ours!" Meehu said. Me and bhaiya rolled our eyes.

"Who's coming to pick us up?" I asked bhaiya. We walked out of the airport.

"Tanmay" he said. Tanmay jijaji was Shuvo's husband.

"Jijaaaaaajiiiii!" Bhaiya exclaimed and fell on top of Jiju.

"You brother even looked gay by his face!" Meehu whispered to me and I bursted out laughing.

"Akash I told you I am not interested in you, I love your sister and even have a kid with her now!" Tanmay played along.

"Then why you dekhoing me so much dreams and then toroing those!" Bhaiya got fake teary. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok enough of your drama! hello Tanmay jiju!" I side hugged him.

" 'Ello pari!" He hugged me back.

"Jiju this are my friends meehika and Varun!" I said, introducing jiju to varun and meehika. They shook hands and we got inside his car to go our house.