Loving Love

May 8th 2014 

1) I was in the van, Trev keeping an eye out for the boys. Andrew came to my mind. Suddenly Andrew opens the door. "Let's prove him wrong. We can do this," He says to me. He pulls me outside and starts sucking on my neck. Mika stands there watching with a group of chatty girls. With her wide eyes and open mouth, I rub it in her face. I started moaning. Then we're at school, (don't know what happens here) and now we're back at the mall. Olivier's holding my hand. At first his arm was twisted, but we got it right after that. A challenge that was given was to have sex in the mall. We spot a store but the table moves in on it's own into the store. The lady comes out and screams her head off about why it's not outside the store. 

2) Still at the mall, but with different friends looking for jobs. We went inside a coffee shop. Some of my friends already have jobs there. 

3) I walked inside a huge store that I hadn't seen before. It had a section of high class clothes for like $2.00. The clothing was sorted by colours. There were a lot of pretty blues. It looked like a rainbow with it all lined up. Trev, Dad, and Sandy were all looking at other things a smile on their faces. "Ouh, what about this one? It's two bucks!" I said, holding up a dress. "What?! Only two bucks?!?!" Sandy appeared right around the corner, grinning widely. I skipped around the store, looking at the beautiful dresses.