Overprotective & Justin Bieberr

April 8th 2014 

1) Devon was walking around my house, asking why I was mad at him. I wouldn't let him on my property otherwise I would punch him in the face. So he kept walking around my porch, asking Why I was mad at him, over and over again.

2) Tyler, Justin Bieber and I were sitting on top of some desks surrounded by a bunch other people. Justin said something about tickling so I tickled him to see how he liked it. He wasn't ticklish. He showed me where it was on his leg that I was supposed to pressure or whatever. Then he got really close to my face and he laid me down. He started to kiss my neck, and it felt so good. Then he brushed his lips against mine. Tyler had done the same thing to me before. I pushed him off and ran into a room to start crying(the room that I had done stuff with someone but I can't remember who or what happened). 'There was no way I could do this to Olivier,' I thought. Justin came in even though I locked it. He said some really sweet things to cheer me up. "Now come on, before the teacher realizes two kids are gone," he took my hand to help me up. He kept holding my hand as we walked to the classroom. The desks are now changed to a U form. Justin walked me to where two seats were open beside each other. "Why is Tyler over there? I asked. "He thinks you're mad at him. He was going to text you but he didn't think you'd reply or anything. He switched desks to keep you away from him."