One Direction

Wednesday, September 18th 2013

I've been recording mydreamsforayear, yesgetoverit:p

It started out like a normal day. Or so I thought. I walked in the store, looking around a little bit and all I see is One Direction. Harry's up on this staircase thing about to open the door. Liam pulls me aside and said they're pulling a prank on Harry. I didn't really care all that much, but I had to know what the prank was. Zayn said to me, "An old lady is gonna pop out and kiss him!" "He did say he prefers older women," I joked. They all snicker and duck more into their hiding spots. I started walking up the stairs(not sure why) and all of a sudden Harry grabs me then started kissing me. I'm not really sure why, but I was enjoying it. I was thinking about Niall for some weird reason though. After that, we're all sitting against the hallway. I'm the only one standing. The boys start talking about the prank failing, and making jokes about it. But I randomly started to walk towards Harry. I looked at him seductively and bend down to sit in front of him, but as I bend down I grab his face and we start making out. The boys are all disgusted after 5 minutes so they get up and leave. That's when we stop. The bell rings shortly after(we're all in the same class). I get lost along the way, so I get a late slip and hope that this was my class as soon as I walk in.

Dejavupart: the floor was checkered and light blue. The walls were white and light blue. There I see the 5 boys all in the back row, with a seat saved for me in front of Harry. I give the teacher my slip and slowly make my away to my seat. I sat down and woke up.