April 9th 2014

April 9th 2014 

"Sam! Over here! It's Olivier!" He called to me. I was walking out of the college with my new friends. I walked over to him, saying bye to my friends. He walk on a blanket with 3 of his friends. He suddenly looked depressed. I started talking with his friends about joints and cigs. His friends were jerks, and so stupid, but as long as I was with him it didn't matter. "What's this?" I asked, opening it. "It's a joint case," The closest friend said to me in a 'duh' tone. I got up and walked to the house. I went upstairs to his room. Before I entered, I motioned him to come with me. I turned around as he closed the door. /he grabbed my hands and went to kiss my cheek. I moved away and said no. "What, you want a kiss on your lips?" I nodded and leaned in. This time, he backed away. He is now holding an axe bottle. "Can you was my hair?" He asked. We went into the bathroom and he sat on the couch. My dress came undone so I spent the last 10 minutes trying to tie it. "Hun, wheat are you doing? Where's the girl?" His mother asked. "Don't worry, she's in the corner. She's not showing me anything, just tying her dress." He faced me and said angrily, "What's talking so long?" "Here, can you do it for me?" I sat beside him and he tied it up. I don't remember what happened next.